Who do you think would win a fight between a Tiger and a Python (video included)?

Who would win a fight between a Tiger and a Python?

• Tiger

Votes: 29 50.0%
  • Python

Votes: 23 39.7%
  • Draw

Votes: 6 10.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
jaguars are pretty cool, they have much stronger bite than the tigers and lions so they basically bite through the skull of whatever they're killing, striking at the brain directly.

Jaguars are sissy's compared to the Hyena. Hyena's kill most of the food that lion's eat... and Hyena's have a stronger jaw force(aka bite) than even the Jaguar. Plus, they are actually able to bite through bone and DIGEST it, to extract nutrients out of the bones. How amazing is that?

I also think their heart is more than twice the size of a lion. Lions are wimps compared to Hyenas. :D

I don't think that jag could handle this particular python, the anaconda it was up against in the vids was just interested in running away not fighting, and I do not believe the jag could have escaped the pythons grip like the tiger did.
And while hyena's have nice bites in a fight they would loose to a tiger or a lion, which would probably both loose to a polar bear.

I don't think that jag could handle this particular python, the anaconda it was up against in the vids was just interested in running away not fighting, and I do not believe the jag could have escaped the pythons grip like the tiger did.
And while hyena's have nice bites in a fight they would loose to a tiger or a lion, which would probably both loose to a polar bear.

That's why Hyenas are always often together in packs. They work well in a pack against lions. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CeBrWEoCLyI

But if you want to talk 'true' champion... You have the Hipopottamus. Those bastards can take on and win in a fight against a crocodile, *AND* an entire pack of lions. Well, with the lions, since the lions are always moving about and they're in a pack, all the lions were able to do(from a video I've seen on animal planet), is claw up/bite the hippo. The hippo didn't succumb to their wounds, and the battle lasted all night and into the day. The hippo then went back into the water after the pack of lions gave up, and healed it's wounds(with a level 3 cureall of course)

I saw that video they even managed to get the hippo to sit more or less, but then it just got up and shrugged them off, hippo's are notoriously aggressive but even more powerful then hippo's are elephants.

I saw that video they even managed to get the hippo to sit more or less, but then it just got up and shrugged them off, hippo's are notoriously aggressive but even more powerful then hippo's are elephants.

And then we rest upon my point that Elephants are the greatest creature on earth. Even greater than cows.

I love Elephants.

whoa, i guessed Tiger, and after the first minute i was sure the Tiger would pwn, but lucky Tiger he got outta that one, nearing the end he was getting pwned.
I thought the Tiger would easily rip the snape apart with its massive claws and jaw, but hmm

whoa, i guessed Tiger, and after the first minute i was sure the Tiger would pwn, but lucky Tiger he got outta that one, nearing the end he was getting pwned.
I thought the Tiger would easily rip the snape apart with its massive claws and jaw, but hmm

A snakes skin is suprisingly tough, well maybe not that much of a suprise, anything that must come in close contact with its prey sure damn better have tough skin or something, plus snakes are extremely strong for their size, even though they usually dont, a well size snake could easily break bones using its muscles (one of mine actually does, the rat usually dies when its back/neck breaks or its organs are just crushed)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRTsYtsBGN8

Matrix mouse!

Yeah, I thought the python had that; If he could get around the tiger and squeeze, then he would be dead. Watching the vid, I thought the tiger had it, due to his surprising speed and agility. But once the python got a good grip, I thought the tiger was done for, but still managed to get free. Wow, that was pretty cool.

I was surprised the Tiger got free after being wrapped up by the Python.

Was it a draw or did the Tiger run away thus making the Python the victor?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRTsYtsBGN8

Matrix mouse!

Yeah, I thought the python had that; If he could get around the tiger and squeeze, then he would be dead. Watching the vid, I thought the tiger had it, due to his surprising speed and agility. But once the python got a good grip, I thought the tiger was done for, but still managed to get free. Wow, that was pretty cool.

That mouse has the reflexes of an airforce pilot. I say thumbs up, spare his life :thumbs:

D:

Listen to "walking in your footsteps" by the police, at 1:21 starting the same time as that vid. It matches up :O

Anyway, the subject of this thread reminds me of a TV show on animal planet, where people would make robots and stuff of animals and make them fight, to see which would win. They would take measure of speed, and bite force, and all that. I remember they made a hippo robot that bit through a TV.

I actually can't remember if the robots fought, or if they made computer programs to simulate the fights. Well, they did have the programs, but I don't remember if it was the main fight or not. If it was, I'm not sure what the robots were for, then...

My rat recently found a large huntsman spider which was crawling across the floor. The spider raised up it's front legs and slowly started crawling backwards. My rat slowly chased after it. They started moving faster and faster until my rat pounced on it. Spider legs started flying everywhere. Then my rat, victorious, started to feast.
I'm not sure what other "pets eating live prey" video's are like but that would have been an awesome video to have and put of Youtube.

Back