Who Has The Best Hair: HL2.net edition

I had quite the beard in december and im here to tell you that beards do nothing but bring friends closer together.

They give detentions for guys having long hair, you have know clue how many times we have tried the "but jesus had long hair" excuse slapped in their face. Never works, usually results in another detention. Yet the cheerleaders are allowed to dress and dance like complete sluts at rallies... So double standard at my school. Only 55 more days though until final freedom. :p

Why do you attend such a hellish place?:|

Wow that is like the exact opposite of why I went to my school. Like, polar.

I start working at my "career" job on March 10.

This is probably my last chance to grow a beard.

Under normal circumstances I should shave tomorrow...

Well it actually wasn't parents, long time ago I thought "I bet I could get a nice education here, my brother went to this school, durr durr durrrr" and then I hated it, but I made close friends there, and I was comfortable there, because I made everyone else uncomfortable. I was settled with my friends and being weird and making all the students and staff feel awkward with my bizzar behavior, to the point where I was accepted and became iconic. So I never left!

Hahaha, best reasoning ever. So what are you doing next year after escaping?

Edit: Yeah, I liked the old avy more.

I go to my school because it's the "nerdy" school, about 88% of grads go to university afterwards so it has a glorious lacking of the crappy people that just really don't want to be in school.

Wow that is like the exact opposite of why I went to my school. Like, polar.

_Z_Ryuken;;2566881 said:
Well it actually was parents, short time ago I thought "I bet I could get a shit education here, my brother didn't go to this school, durr durr durrrr" and then I loved it, but I made distant friends there, and I was uncomfortable there, because I made everyone else comfortable. I was unsettled with my enemies and being normal and making all the students and staff feel great with my dull behavior and sketches, to the point where I was rejected and became an outsider. So I never left!

?

Granted, it doesn't make much sense now.

No offence

I've noticed that these words automatically give a sentence an offensive context, making it somewhat of a contradiction to write it.

The English language confuses me :/

I've noticed that these words automatically give a sentence an offensive context, making it somewhat of a contradiction to write it.

The English language confuses me :/

It's a way to soften the blow. What it actually means is "please try not to take offense at what I'm about to say."

Basically you're trying to tell the other person "I'm about to criticise you but I'm not doing it to be a douche".

It's a way to soften the blow. What it actually means is "please try not to take offense at what I'm about to say."

Yeah, of course, that's its intent, but online in a forum where you can't add inflections and the like to it, you instantly assume what the person is going to say is probably offensive in certain contexts, rather than simply taking it as a joke.

Even in real life, when someone says "No offense, but" or even "I don't mean any offense, but", even if you know they don't intend offense and they're trying to be nice about it, it gives off a sense that what they're going to say is offensive.

I nominated myself.
809276006a6569531196o.jpg

You're younger than I thought!

You look about 8 there, so I call shenanigans on your profile age.

You're younger than I thought!

You look about 8 there, so I call shenanigans on your profile age.

Haha. I was just about to say this. Does look younger than he claims. And certainly acts younger than he claims on Steam Chat.

"Muuuuuummmmmmmm they're saying I'm not really 14!!"

j/k :p

Usually, yes. :> Though that wasn't a very good example. I was just replying to whoever it was, Druckles I think? who said that I was trying to seduce my camera; stating that the seduction was in fact intended for the viewer of the picture--HL2.net as a whole.

I'd say a better example would be when I reply to Phobie's posts with requests to engage in lesbian sexual intercourse, or posting about how I'd really like to do Gordon Freeman in pretty much any thread. Those sort of instances are much more attention whorish and pretty much out of nowhere; fine examples of turning everything into something sexual.

In conclusion: TITS TITS COCK PUSSY DICKKKKKKKKK
rofl epic response

This thread is hilarious. Shamrock your hair is awesome, and toaster's looks edible. Dave you are clearly high in those pictures.

Xendance, if any of these bastards steal your lunch money on the playground let me know, and I'll ban them :p

Your snacks confirm the validity of that statement, my friend.

Lesbian lolz aside, Toaster is amazing. Anyone who says otherwise has to go through me!

AS I'M WELL'ARD MATE

You don't have to scream...
lawyeresque2dt3.png

To say something that you honestly mean.

-Angry Lawyer

Cry if you want...

lawyeresquedl6.png

It's the return of no sensitivity.

-Angry Lawyer

As I said, Angry Lawyer & Gray Fox have the most awesome hair. Post the one where your head is pointed to the side & you're smiling at the camera; it's classic, lol.

EDIT: This isn't the pic, but I'm too lazy to do a full-stalking and find the pic.

n6451676286975273468kw2.jpg

And here's Gray Fox.
moiod9.jpg

I'll post some of my hairs for the hell of it later tonight

Back