Who Has The Best Hair: HL2.net edition

Badger, SimonomiS and Angry Lawyer all have ace hair.
Lesbian lolz aside, Toaster is amazing. Anyone who says otherwise has to go through me!

AS I'M WELL'ARD MATE
hai this post has too meny inyuendo probsibilitys pls chaynge it kthxbai

In other news: I know it's late, but I don't care. That's just how I roll.
I nominate myself.

Yes it is natural, no I don't straighten it and no I don't have ginger pubes.
Those are the stock answers to the typical questions I receive.

Only a select few of you may discover whether that last answer is a lie or not...

Your snacks confirm the validity of that statement, my friend.

Stigmata possesses the remarkable ability to survive on nothing but cookies without gaining a single pound. He also never performs any kind of physical activity and is in great shape.

Damn you Stiggy, damn you.

And here's Gray Fox.
moiod9.jpg

Oh my god its christian bale.........:eek:

Stigmata possesses the remarkable ability to survive on nothing but cookies without gaining a single pound. He also never performs any kind of physical activity and is in great shape.

Damn you Stiggy, damn you.

One time I ate cake for breakfast, lunch, and dinner when my family was off at the cottage.

:D

One time I ate cake for breakfast, lunch, and dinner when my family was off at the cottage.

:D

sssuuuuueeeeeeeeeeyyyyyy!

Chi is super cute. I'm adding Chi to my vote(s). YEAH THAT'S RIGHT I HAVE 3 NOW, AND WHAT.

Gray Fox is... strangely alluring. D:

*defeats urge to jump on toaster bandwagon*

Toaster all the way. <3

Our multi-colored hair shall take over the world, and it will be a magical place. <3

Also, Gray Fox is quite handsome! He looks like an actor or something, haha. :D

Well, that's the pic Gray Fox posts in the Dirty Mugshots. Reminds me of Michael Weatherly.

375404331_small.jpg

darkangel03.jpg

388389643_l.jpg

2006 (back when I was a 1-arm thief)
482854382_l.jpg

l_38208c9f02cdff43522dc5f6f43e6897.jpg

2007 Special Edition!
l_95db48375361133f77185d4b38c0486c.jpg

l_0652e124ad07a22d4dbfee6a3e60e81d.jpg

l_50dd67f2160c4492938c5b4626b8f983.jpg

l_ddcd1012b5ff275d60cb701203d484c2.jpg

2008 WTF Edition
l_c542f1d18c03759224447521dea38a3a.jpg

l_c60bd6f9120b1a01c160360442a6e878.jpg

Newer pictures are needed, but the battle against my hair is long from over!

Ed:^ He's hot isn't he? I'm not even gay, but I have to say, I'd *head explodes* any day.

Request poll whenever it is made, to be multiple choice. I like a lot of these hairs, even if they are rather... short.

Okay, I've researched Jane Asher and I'm still not sure what thatis there on the table. I think it's The Longing, though. Am I correct?

It's been about six years since I seen that book, so I wouldn't know. It wasn't even mine, it was just randomly on the table.

Sorry.

Chi is the clear winner here, especially in the "I" linked picture. Everyone else is just in denial.

Toaster Chan's is cool too though, ooooh colours!

If I don't get at least one vote, I'm gonna be seriously pissed. I put a lot of effort into not putting any effort into my hair for those pictures.

Also, my vote goes to Shamrock. Chi is a close second, whose golden locks simply cannot overcome the sheer might of Shammy's afro.

In a futile attempt to garner sympathy for my cause, I shall now deluge the thread with OLD pics of when I had short hair. Those days are a distant memory..

douchebag collar pic
zrytits, as promised in another thread
doing a shoryuken
chillin like a villain
lookin at somethin, iunno followed by my Iori Yagami impression
attempt at sex appeal
a silly face
then there's like a 2 year gap and we come back to the one I posted in that one thread 9_g
and finally the shot from last week which I'm not particularly proud of.

If not the best hair, certainly the most loved (by me).
omgadjv4.png

With your old hair you look like my friend, except he looks like more of a twat.

Er, that's supposed to be a complimentary comparison.

I'm not nearly as much of a twat as one might assume from those pics. They are mostly from my Gaia pic-whoring days when I was a beautiful pale stallion.

Back