Who Has The Best Hair: HL2.net edition

I'd say "long story" but it's really not. It's just me being lazy :p. It stems from about Year 5 (I was about 10ish) when I wrote a fake company name on the back of a project using a combination of initials and my surname. I managed to spell it wrong. It somehow evolved from there and I just kept it.

I think I know why I love that picture of yours so much. It's the subtle sarcastic ^_- look you have.

I'd say "long story" but it's really not. It's just me being lazy :p. It stems from about Year 5 (I was about 10ish) when I wrote a fake company name on the back of a project using a combination of initials and my surname. I managed to spell it wrong. It somehow evolved from there and I just kept it.

I think I know why I love that picture of yours so much. It's the subtle sarcastic ^_- look you have.
I only just noticed your edit: 'dumb' sounds dumb. :LOL:

Who won for best hair anyways? No one really said. We need a moderator who didn't participate to act as a judge. :|

Chillax ladies. I think you're both real swell gals.

BTW:Comrade Badger's haircut screams Liverpool England.
I've met him and I can confirm that his hair does actually scream in a Liverpudlian accent. Whilst initially disconcerting, you end up tuning it out and manage to get a word in edgeways.
Very odd though.

It reminds me of dudey dude off the Mighty Boosh :/

I'll remember his name in a jiffy.

Nuuu wait for poll! I'm getting a haircut wednesday and I'll post my new hair. :3 It's all colorful. Not as cools at Toaster's but ALMOST.

I was planning to cut this off this week and give it to Locks of Love, so my wife was playing with different styles. Here's a pic:

That is now your new avatar. Resist and it will be cut.

I gave mine to locks of love! Donated 11 inches. Orly!

Also I wear my hair like that. STOP IT.

I was planning to cut this off this week and give it to Locks of Love, so my wife was playing with different styles. Here's a pic:

That's it. The contest is over. Apologies to anyone who entered who is not Adabiviak.

I gave mine to locks of love! Donated 11 inches. Orly!

Also I wear my hair like that. STOP IT.
Did you send it in yourself or did the barber handle it? Also, I work in a management position and use Scrunchies that match my ties to keep my hair back. Drives some people nuts.

Since no one except Shamrock even acknowledged me, **** you all, except Shamrock, but especially Shamrock, if you know what I mean.

I've had my hair chopped, I'm tired and it shows. My hair is a bit lacklustre after the journey back to uni from home.

tiredhairck6.jpg

Nobody acknowledge me either Sam.

Let's hold each other.

<3 for all of us who are too cool for the rest of you pony tail lovers!

My avatar is about the love between a man and a weighted companion cube.

That is only gay in some states, and a few provinces.

A winner is you! Seriously, awesome hair.

A man whose head splits pony tails is a man who has done fine work.

Ok I'm probably the first to ask for a poll ;) but whats happening with the damn poll???

**** this thread. I'm creating a new thread with the respectful people he has chosen in his first post WITH A POLL!

This thread was created without a poll because OP didn't know who would volunteer themselves. The obvious solution would have been a numbered poll without names, and then random assignment of numbers to "contestants".

Anywho, I support a new thread despite losing interest in this. I need closure.

I suggested a new thread to Empor.. but I can haxor this thread if peeps want it :)

Back