who hates Ashlee simpson?

<RJMC>

The Freeman
Reaction score
I just heard in the news of Mtv that there was something like petition to ashlee simpson telling her to stop make music and many people aprove it

also that in one live concert the people was starting to scream her "you suck"

why is all this hate to ashlee simpson,IMO she is not bad,is not the best but not that bad

and IMO are many others americans bands and singer that should hav that hate

so why everybody hate her?

also she is preety IMO

EDIT: a mod can do the favor to make a poll about the topic
in other words the questiong "you hate ashlee simpson?" and the choices "yes" " no but I dont like her" "no I like her"
please?

She was booed off stage at the Orange Bowl and she was caught lip-syncing on Saturday Night Live and when she changed her bloody attitude and she's like Britney Spears.
I don't like pop singers.

IMO She suck IMO she cant sing and Should IMO be killed IMO IMO

I actually didnt mind her at first and her music wasnt too bad either but because of recent events (SNL and Orange Bowl) she just doesn't have talent and all her songs are probably made by the computer :) She is only able to be a star because of her older sister and not all little sisters are as good as their big sisters. She should just give it up now since everyone knows she is a fake and does not have any talent.

Even though she is not a good singer I'm not gonna denie her prettyness

1.) she has absolutely no talent.. NONE

2.) she is riding on her sister's coattails

3.) She is the biggest poser in the history of punk (she tries to be punk)

4.) she claims that her own childhood was bad, playing for sympathy is simply disgusting

5.) She sounds like someone stuck a airhorn up a cow's butt

6.)She pawns off ALL of her problems and mistakes on others

7.) she begged to get back onto SNL to prove that she can sing and when they offered her a spot to come back on she refused citing "I probably gave them the best ratings they have ever had" Or something very similar

8.) She is a snotty arrogant little girl

9.) she is a spoiled little girl who is so upset that she doesn't have the same amount of fame as jessica

10.) Did I mention she sucks at life?

I hate her, just like all fake, MTV produced, artists. No skills needed (well, you need to be able to lipsync, duh).

Regarding her looks; shes way too cute. Really sissy looking.. Her personality aint helping her looks either.

IT ISNT RIGHT!!! Audiences should be yelling you suck at all other pop stars!!! They must all go!!!

In my opinion, Heavy Metal music isn't played in hell, Pop is. As pop music is the roots of all evil. :sniper:

^lol yeah the simpson sisters have...grown up fast lol

I hate her, with passion! She is just famous cuz of her sister! She lip-syncs and screw up and blames her band. Shes nothing else than a spoiled brat that surfs on her sisters success..DIE ASHLEE DIE!!!

well after seeing (and unfortunatelly hearing) some of her 'performances' I am truly grateful, that she's only america's internal problem.
at least her talents didn't come down upon us here in Poland yet.

we really have our own, similar (or even worse) 'musical' problems...

btw - over 190.000 signatures under that petition already.
wow people - you REALLY hate that girl
and that's sad, even if most of those signatures are only for fun/jokes

She's dreadfull and I don't think a public execution would be too unreasonable at this point. She's not any worse than all the other shit like Britney Spears, Christina Aguilera, J-Lo, etc. They're all a bunch of spoiled rich bitches who have no talent and have done nothing to deserve their stature. Although what I hate more than them are the dumbasses that follow and support them like the mindless minions they are.

In no freakin way can they call themselves an artist. An artist would be someone that creates music or paints a painting. One that can weave emotions through word, sound, and color. The only thing these singers do is ACT with the emotions and do sexy poses in music videos. Even then the peformers lie to themselves and the young mindless fans. Pop Music is a Plague against art and everything it stands for. If I ever met the person responsible for this monstrosity i probably beat him to death. So yes... Death to POP!!

Ashlee Simpson calling herself a singer is like OJ calling himself a loving husband

It's the popular thing to do, if a famous person has any siblings, let them take a shot at singing, and as usual they BOMB!

I _hate_ Ashlee Simpson. 1, she can't sing. 2, I hate her fugly face. 3, she's a dumb brat.

Ashlee Simpson is the music industry's most ambitious attempt at manufacturing talent to date. And it doesn't seem to be going so well.

smwScott said:
She's dreadfull and I don't think a public execution would be too unreasonable at this point. She's not any worse than all the other shit like Britney Spears, Christina Aguilera, J-Lo, etc. They're all a bunch of spoiled rich bitches who have no talent and have done nothing to deserve their stature. Although what I hate more than them are the dumbasses that follow and support them like the mindless minions they are.

I agree. Even though I can't stand Ashlee, I think that J-Lo and Britney Spears are the worst offenders. They both should have all their bank accounts frozen...actually come to think of it all Pop stars deserve the same treatment.

That could be an interesting experiment...stop all cash flow into their accounts. I wonder what they'd do then? ;)

Maybe they'd try to Busk but without their $10,000 synths, computers, equalizers, pyrotechnics, backup dancers and singers and million dollar advertising campaigns they wouldn't even make a cent.

I don't know...just a hunch.

Back