Who is still here from the good old days?

Regarding this, I don't understand how anyone can forget anyone - unless they never read more than a few posts. le Pobz has thousands.

Yeah. Seriously. I'm sitting here wondering how in the hell people don't remember his name... or anything about him.

I remember you lepobz, in fact I have memories of you having come back once or twice before, poking your head around the door and off you went. Boobs and all.

Off he goes again. Into the night.

GIANT GOD DAMN TITS oh hey also it's Willie but you should really bring back the tits I miss being able to read posts while beating my dick like it owes me money.

Christ almighty, I remember you well. How long were you gone for?

I had no idea who you were until people brought up the bouncing boobs.

lepobz, best known for your boobs. Please bring back the boobs. I miss...no...we miss....the boobs.

The good old days being May through August of 2003, thus begging the question, who are you?

I'm from the new old days, Dan. The new old days...

I'm still here, though I was never really here here in any extensive capacity. So likely no one would remember me.

I still remember you though

vaguely

usually I recognize usernames but no particulars

I remember you with the current avatar, though that was probably a random drop-in from your long hiatus. So boobs, what's up with them?

I remember you with the current avatar, though that was probably a random drop-in from your long hiatus. So boobs, what's up with them?

They were glorious.

Welcome back Pobz.

I actually remember Pobz having an avatar besides boobs... but I can't put my finger on what it was! I think it was blue. Ish.

I never noticed how many '03's we have here. It'd be curious to see which year had the most users join.

I think '04 had the most registrations, but '03 users have more posts, by a number more significant than the extra year of posting grants. On the other hand, I could be completely wrong, but I vaguely remember someone doing an analysis of this type a while back. So for now, I think I'm right.

I was an 03' baby myself. I was a huge troll back then. I was young and naive...I didn't know what I had here! :(

How could anybody forget Pobz?

I don't think he's been gone all that long either, only a year or two. You guys have crap memories. I only get surprised these days when someone bumps an ancient thread and I see usernames of people who were 1000 post regulars back in 2004 or 2005 and have been gone half a decade now.

Remember nw101? Was that his name? The original Halflife2.net post whore?

In terms of seniority and post count, I think I am probably one of the most active viewer with lowest post count, if not the numba 1 in that field

iirc, i joined just after the first Bink video was released for HL2.... If there's something that valve needs to do, it's release Bink videos of Portal 2.... and Episode 3.

@KT... nope.

I'm essentially posting to see my year and posts. I've pretty much departed from this site over the past year then again I was never that involved of a member.

I don't even remember anything about Pobzy. :\

iirc, i joined just after the first Bink video was released for HL2.... If there's something that valve needs to do, it's release Bink videos of Portal 2.... and Episode 3.

@KT... nope.

I might have you beat. Not sure though -- haven't calculated to account for my joining a month later.

[edit] Just checked, I have 1.01 posts per day, you have 1.04 :)

But I seem to be posting more as of late. I recall being around 0.75 posts per day a year or two ago.

nw909, Ennui... nw909. Shame on you, sir.

He was one of my favourites. :(

Think someone said he popped over to SA, seem to recall spotting him once or twice a few years back.

These threads always cause the oldies to come crawling out of the woodwork.

Git outta here old timers.

I suppose I count, although I just lurk occasionally now.

I'm an 06er. These days I lurk more than I post... but HL2.net remains a regular haunt. :)

I don't know how one can lurk so much, I mean if I give a half shit I figure I'm going to say something.

nw909, Ennui... nw909. Shame on you, sir.

Whoops, you're totally right.

Bad Hat, now that I think about it, I have seen nw909 posts on SA before. I haven't been spending much time over there in the past year or two but I remember spotting one of his posts a few years back. I had totally forgotten :D

Back