Who is still here from the good old days?

I remember each and every boobs gif I've ever seen. So there.

5.gif

How can you guys not remember this?
Well, it's not like we forgot the boobs, but rather who's boobs they are.

I do recognize the rhythm of that set as to the rhythm of the one Pobz had. So, it's settled then. And as Raz pointed out, it may have been Tom 'God Damn' Bacon who had the white bikini one.

EDIT: this .gif needs to be on every page. It should be automatically embedded in each post.

Who are you? I'm intrigued... I'm guessing you've been lurking for the past several years and only regged a new account in July because that's when the off topic forums became private to registered users?

We have a Steam Community group and the Steam Chat room of that group is our de facto IRC channel at this point. You should check it out!

I have no idea if our Quakenet channel is still there... probably is, since I think Hot Soup hasn't disconnected from Quakenet for longer than 2 hours since 2001.

I wish I knew exactly how much time I've spent on this forum. If I did something useful with that amount of time I might have turned out normal. Almost 7 years of heated arguments and verbal abuse later and I'm a complete sociopath.

Pobz showing up briefly and then leaving without saying anything?

Welcome to davo

I remember those boobs...I think I lurked here for ages before registering.

This is it, right ;)

NSFW
Just joking... this it?
5.gif
I assign Vegeta to make the avatar for you when he gets back from China. If I do it, he's just going to complain about the optimization. I don't know, I'm just lazy probably.

I'm missing some of my avatars too, though not like it matters since I've received the mark of the banished. EDIT: Hey, I got my avatar back.

Yeah that was the one, I resized it and had 'lepobz' flashing at the bottom in a hypnotic fashion. Seemed to work too, everyone remembers the boobs!

Back