Whoring for achievements.

hool10

Tank
Reaction score
Well earlier today Shamrock, Nicky, Psycho, and hool10 tried to get on an empty server and farm for achievements. Unfortunately some people didn't play along. xD So let's get together and farm for achievements on an empty server. Get in the hl2.net chat room to meet up on Caturday.
I'm setting the date to this Saturday at noon time. So let's have a game together and farm for achievements. :farmer: Check out the [HL2.net] TF2 group as well:
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/hl2nettf2

Sounds good, although I hope it's in the afternoon/evening. Mah money won't make itself

If it was Sunday, then people in the Southern Hemisphere could join in.

I'd much prefer an actual TF2 match with other HL2.netters

Sounds interesting. Noon in what time zone?

Well yea the point was to get achievements and play together. Who took down the announcement btw?! I just remembered I can't make it Saturday though.

I'm not exactly sure. I think it was about a month ago, and I was browsing the HL2.net users via Steam, and you were playing TF2. I don't know the server, because it was about 300 ping and all I did was right click your username and click 'Join Game'. My username then was .:[CWF]:. Nibwoddle. Now (if you ever see it) it's .:[CWF]:. Vomiting Rainbow Frog.

*Going slightly off topic...

Someone put it on the calendar (but wait until June... off to Hawaii for a honeymoon and won't be playing for a while).

Back