Will Arnold Get to Run in 2008?

I don't want to see the law changed. Call me whatever you want, but I like the idea of a person born here being President.

Nothing against Ahhnold.. it goes for anybody in my mind.

You guys are morons... we can't have naturalized presidents because THEY WERN'T BORN HERE.... We don't want somebody like arnold for president. I don't know why this makes perfect sense to me... when you are born in the US, you have a different feeling of loyalty to your own country and
it would be a very bad thing if that law was changed...
Just because "oh wow hey everybody arnold is so cute up there as president".... (although i'm not saying every president has been necessarily "good" for our country)

just amazing, absolutely amazing you guys are seriously considering this...

I'd support Arnold for prez.
He's practically a democrat, and is therefore the best republican ever! :p

He's not a "real" american, so of course not.
Duh, next you'll be saying a woman can be president!

seinfeldrules said:
This is some sort of joke I am missing right?

no ?

From what I've heard he likes stem cell research. He's pro-choice, and he doesn't hates gays, which means he might allow States to decide for themselves.

I'd vote for arnold, because having a president that has gone to mars would be cool.

In reply to the thread:
****ing no
There is a reason why we don't let people who aren't natural born citizens to run.

alyks said:
In reply to the thread:
****ing no
There is a reason why we don't let people who aren't natural born citizens to run.

What is it though? I cannot think of one reason.

seinfeldrules said:
What is it though? I cannot think of one reason.
It all comes down to whether you approve of a foreigner being the head of the nation.

Some do, some don't. Let's leave it at that.

Back