Will you boycott HL3?

Will you boycott HL3?

• NO! I will buy is as soon as it's available!

Votes: 35 87.5%
  • I will wait untill the price get's down significantly/to my liking...

Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I will never buy it! Take that Valve!

Votes: 2 5.0%

• Total voters

rikt

Space Core
Reaction score
So it seems like this is on some peoples minds (maybe not too many?) and I was wondering what the general opinion would be.

I will play it eventually, but probably wait a bit as I don't want to spend so much money.

boycott HL3 would be like flagellate myself.

Right after I'm done jacking it with a gom jabbar.

For all the people who still watch the Weekly News Round-Up purely on the chance that HL3 got announced and they somehow missed it, I don't think anybody will actually boycott HL3. Hell, I'm pretty sure even the people who say they will, will not.

Hell, I'm pretty sure even the people who say they will, will not.
BQtRy0e.jpg

Now imagine what it'd be like for a game thats actually good.

Yes....I will be waiting at Valve headquarters with flaming bags of poo when the release date comes around

Actually I would wait for the press to get some words on it.
Even though Valve is taking their goddamn time making hl3, I wouldn't wan't to buy it with a black fold around my eyes.

I've never "boycotted" a game. Either you buy a game, or you do not. Most people who claim to "boycott" games either bought the game already or will eventually buy the game anyway.

I don't believe I'll buy it. I was still interested in the game/franchise 4-5 years ago, now not so much. It's not so much a snub at Valve as it is I have no interest in playing a new HL anymore. Might watch a play-through somewhere down the line, but I won't buy it.

"so much money", for one video game?

Yes, some people have to live on tight budgets and have to wait for sales to play games. What you're doing here is called "gratuitously being an ass to somebody poorer than you", and in case you weren't sure: it's a dick move.

Yes, some people have to live on tight budgets and have to wait for sales to play games. What you're doing here is called "gratuitously being an ass to somebody poorer than you", and in case you weren't sure: it's a dick move.
Why isn't there an option to give a 1/2 Agree?

Back