Winamp Playlists - Post yours here!

'Bass test - I love big speakers' Hehe that one just sounds funny for some reason.

How can you have so many songs? I mean do you have any shorts lists? Like the play list ive got up at the moment has 100 songs on it.

Wow, I feel almost inferior with my 1522 songs! btw did you write all that on the page or did you something else?

I have 2 lists. One for real songs and one for chip musik.

The first one are 1775 songs long the the second are 23 000 songs long.

well, I've got over 956,023 mp3s on my computer... and no, i'm not going to take the time to type out the list :p

EDIT: oh and try the Joe Cocker version of LET IT BE, I prefer it to the beatles one..

EDIT 2: are you sure thats not my playlist... I seem to have nearly every track on it :p

Originally posted by Stone
well, I've got over 956,023 mp3s on my computer... and no, i'm not going to take the time to type out the list :p

EDIT: oh and try the Joe Cocker version of LET IT BE, I prefer it to the beatles one..

EDIT 2: are you sure thats not my playlist... I seem to have nearly every track on it :p

How can you have so many songs? You wouldnt be able to listen to that many one after the other in a year.

Originally posted by Stone

I'm sorry, but I have a hard time believing that. Even if all your MP3's are around 5MB, that would mean you have at least a 5TB array of hard drives!:eek:

Stone, how big is your HD, and how much is empty?

And he whouldnt be able to have all those song in the winamp playlist. I got some big probs when i load my 23 000 song playlist :)

Wow, and I thought the 12 gigs of .aug files on my Hd was alot of music!

Use winamp to generate an HTML Playlist, easy, then right click the bit that says "save as" on the page.

open winamp, then it's in option, then click options again. You'll find it.

Sorry, been having trouble with my internet and E-mail (Damn Freeserve)... I have 4 50gig hard-drives full of just mp3s, for your information...and no, it wasn't a joke...and if I could load them all into winamp without it having a fit and dieing then i would but i can't so, until then you'll just have to believe me

i only have 190 songs lol........::runs::

Originally posted by simmo2k3
I listen to streaming music! saves alot of space :D!

Yepp, the happy hardcore channel over at di.fm is great!

Too bad i forget the streamripper on the whole day so i didnt save so much space :)

But anyways...streaming radio is great.

* stone's face turns deadly sour at the mention of the word...

Does that answer your question Badger my friend

yeah happy hardcore channel is really good. i'm into that stuff.

Back