Worst crime you ever did ?

Hellrider

Spy
Reaction score
Well, what are\is the worst crime you ever did ?

Mine has to be stealing a car and then blowing it up.

I ate candy from the store, my parents knew but didn't really care. This was the gummy bear type of stuff they had in those barrel things with scoops...I guess that sounds wierd but thats what it was. An aisle with candy in barrels with scoops to put it in bags.

I ate tons of candy inside a store. Ice Cream too :D
No cameras = good

Weed once, shoplifted when I was a whee scamp... uhh, probably a bit of vandalism here and there.

hiding from police when they werent looking for me.

That or having several thousands of dollars in pirated software.

i stole a pen from the bank

beat that suckas

o and i used the pen to commit check fraud yada yada

One time, I didn't stop all the way at a 4 way stop.

KIPP358.jpg

Trespassing,Pirating,burning things (such as paper) with my mates in "public" places

Well let's see now... I shoplifted, I s'pose.

Oh yeah, and I shot a man.

In Reno.

Just to watch him die.

Well let's see now... I shoplifted, I s'pose.

Oh yeah, and I shot a man.

In Reno.

Just to watch him die.
God damn I was thinking the same thing when I looked at the thread title!

Worst thing I did was ignore the RIAA and MPAA's advice.

I... went against the RIAA and MPAA's ideologies?

Probably vandalism. A few times with stolen items.

Trespassing, piracy, vandalism, public nudity, drinking underage, child moles...

No that's about it.

It's true... Pesmerga is in the business of harvesting child moles. He admires the rubbery texture.

Drugs. I used to be a right little shite. Now I'm a good girl. Just for the record, no heroin. Ew.

Also I stabbed a girl in the leg with a pair of compasses when I was 14. She had been bullying me physically and verbally for a long time. She got expelled. I got nothing. Zing!

I broke this ****er's arm who was harassing my girl at a pizza parlor inside the mall.
I was waiting in line and I turned around to see this guy groping her.

Spent the night in jail, he got nothing.

Flag.jpg
HOORAY FOR AMERICA!
Flag.jpg

Never been a sinner, I've never sinned I've got a friend in Jesus

I've stolen a bike once because I missed the last bus home and had no money for a taxi.

That's the only thing I can recall, except for small stuff like pirating and drinking underage.

Probably Vandalism or drugs possession. Never got caught for any of it.

I was very naughty as a teenager, but also stupid, and got arrested often. Some of it was silly coming of age stuff, but some was quite malicious and it makes me squirm just to think about it. The weird thing is i'm utterly straight laced these days and it's like looking back at a completely dfferent person.

Pirated the new 40k ork codex before its released, several games, music.

oh i stole 2.50 from my mum when i was like 6 or 7 to have enough money for a extreme ghostbusters toy (i think it was the blue haired chick)

Nothing. Nothing that bad anyway. Nothing that I've been caught for anyway...

On advice of counsel, I decline to answer the question under the provisions outlined under the 5th Amendment of the United States Constitution.

Smoked weed, underage sex and petty theft.

Go me.

Smoking weed is not a crime, regardless of what the courts and police say.

surely if courts and police say it is.. then it is??

Not in my eyes. Despite the hysteria over the past 70ish years, that doesn't diminish cannabis' beneficial symbiotic relationship with humans for the past several thousand.

Public Nudity is pretty much my only crime, that and jaywalking as well as some minor piracy.

Yeah, like I'd post my history in here ... you don't know who's reading these.

Not in my eyes. Despite the hysteria over the past 70ish years, that doesn't diminish cannabis' beneficial symbiotic relationship with humans for the past several thousand.

Symbiotic? Does weed like being smoked?

Humans have cultivated different strains and spread it over most continents, so we're helping it as well.

It's still illegal in the UK, hence a crime.

Back