Worst Present you've ever recieved.

Sgt.Tibbs

Spy
Reaction score
But were too polite to say so.

Mine was a picture frame for my 11th birthday from my stepdad at the time.

What the ****. There wasn't even a picture to go with it.

Socks.

I mean seriously, I have a billion pairs of socks, everyone does, gimme money! Or Legos!

The bitch could've gotten me Lego's. They were the shit then, and I still believe they are. I even have a few Lego dudes next to my laptop area.

I have literally 7 crates full of legos from my childhood, up in the loft above my barn.

Sitting.

Waiting.

For...

?

Screw that, 50 years they'll be worth MILLIONS!

medium_dr_evil_1.jpg

Hand knitted clothes. From my grandmother. For High School.

Just kidding. Actually it may have been middle school. Mom said, "just wear it while she is here."

May she rest in peace. I can finally take this ****ing thing off now.

Tai Bo blowup punching trainer and video.

My brother, alternatively, received a new laptop and various games/electronics. I'm not sure what went on here.

lol, it would'nt have been bad if it was boxing or like Jiu Jitsu or something like that, but Tai Bo? That's terrible.

Tai Bo blowup punching trainer and video.

My brother, alternatively, received a new laptop and various games/electronics. I'm not sure what went on here.

Learn to be a Tai Bo master, and then extract your revenge on your parents and show them their foolish mistake by using it against them. And might as well beat up your brother and take his laptop too while your at it.

Learn to be a Tai Bo master, and then extract your revenge on your parents and show them their foolish mistake by using it against them. And might as well beat up your brother and take his laptop too while your at it.

*Anxiously looks side to side in pitch black living room before carefully setting dusty Tai Bo disc into DVD player*

You know you posted that in the first post.. You know, after you made the thread?

Shit, I hate you.

Make a stake out of it, then stake someone. Preferably a vampire.

Shirts that don't fit me along with a free portable dollar radio. Courtesy of my cheap uncle. I swear, he gets all these clothes for free and gives them to me for my birthday/Christmas. There are army shirts and foreign shirts, all aren't even my size and never have been. Then he gave me this cheap radio smaller than the palm of my hand. The case said "free" on it also. Damn cheap relatives that lives in really nice houses >=|

Educational books.

That was the one christmas that it went from fun to... sucky. Subsequently that was also the christmas I found santa wasn't real.

Gag gifts.

One time I jokingly said I wanted a new car, so my uncle literally got me a new car, a very tiny 1in scale car that is. One that he borrowed from my little nephew's brand new matchbox set.

Oh yeah, and clothes. People never get the sizes I like to wear and feel comfortable in.

Lets just say it had something to do with teeth. :|

Not.
Good.

Everquest for Christmas.
Never played an MMORPG before so I didn't know ANYTHING about this, parents just thought it looked fun and up my alley.(used to be really into D&D and all that.)
Little did they know that they spent $50 on something that required $15(?) a month to play, I went back to Best Buy with my dad 2 days later... he tried getting a refund, they wouldn't do it... so he takes out the CD and snaps it in half in front of the cashier.
Confetti flew everywhere from the CD.

After that they gave him a $100 gift card which he gave to me, got Quake 3... and Descent 3 instead. :D

Everquest for Christmas.
Never played an MMORPG before so I didn't know ANYTHING about this, parents just thought it looked fun and up my alley.(used to be really into D&D and all that.)
Little did they know that they spent $50 on something that required $15(?) a month to play, I went back to Best Buy with my dad 2 days later... he tried getting a refund, they wouldn't do it... so he takes out the CD and snaps it in half in front of the cashier.
Confetti flew everywhere from the CD.

After that they gave him a $100 gift card which he gave to me, got Quake 3... and Descent 3 instead. :D

Holy shit that is awesome.

So that wasn't all that bad, lucid. You did get entertainment out of the game didn't you? Watching it get snapped in half?

Yeah, it turned out fine... but it was the worst present I've ever been given.

I really never got anything I absolutely hated, I installed EQ and did everything up until it asked for credit card info for which I gave a prompt "What the f*ck is this?!".
Instant-hatehatehate right there.

I don't really like any present at all. Except money. Give me money.

D:

A bag of balloons sounds pretty fun (I'm 17), could have been alot worse, like a sweater or a picture frame or something stupid like that, atleast you can have fun with a bag of balloons, were they already blown up?

Balloons are awesome, they would be the most random gift ever. You can have many wonderful times with a balloon...

I like getting picture frames!

I don't know what my worst one is. When I was 10 the boy who wanted to be my boyfriend bought me a poster with these ugly dogs on.

I was like "Oh...Thanks..."

He did not become my boyfriend.

Back