Worst Present you've ever recieved.

A CD called 'Songs of the 80s', to which I didnt even know three quarters of the artists on it, not to mention I could tell it came free out of a sodding newspaper. Thanks a sodding bunch auntie.

A alligator skin wallet with this big ****ing chain on it. I mean, do I ****ing look like someone who would wear a ****ing chain on my wallet.

Mother ****ing no is the answer.

I like getting picture frames!

I don't know what my worst one is. When I was 10 the boy who wanted to be my boyfriend bought me a poster with these ugly dogs on.

I was like "Oh...Thanks..."

Well what do you expect? 40 year old pedos dont know what 10year old girls like.

Or do they... :naughty:

me?

nothing

it was like that since I reached 10 years of age

a couple of years ago for christmas, my mom gave me some post-it notes in my stocking.... wtf

A wrapped Hannah Montana book from my bratty little sister.

A alligator skin wallet with this big ****ing chain on it. I mean, do I ****ing look like someone who would wear a ****ing chain on my wallet.

Mother ****ing no is the answer.

Only if it said 'Bad Mother****er' on it

There's only one person in the world who ought to have a Bad Mother ****er wallet, and it ain't me.

me?

nothing

it was like that since I reached 10 years of age

This made me feel a little bad.

Is that sort of the way most families are in Venezuela, or is that the way your family traditionally does gift giving?

There's only one person in the world who ought to have a Bad Mother ****er wallet, and it ain't me.

Chuck? I would pronounce his last name, but the words would come out and kick my ass.

I'll give you a gift!

The gift of Jesus.

dbtp4m.jpg

LOL, I'm sure that's the the guy wants.. Nailed to a cross by his hands, cut up, bleeding, but all he wants is some little girl lovin.

One time I asked my aunt for a wallet and she got me a huge red fake gator skin wallet, I gave it to my sister.

I always keep the bad presents I get because I feel bad otherwise.

I always feel bad about things.

I haven't gotten any bad gifts. When people don't know what to get me they go for $$$ or gift cards.

You can buy sex with money. You can't buy money with...

actually, nevermind.

It can't buy you a planet. There, your move bitch.

Dude, I own the second planet of the alpha centauri system. Yours for only 60 billion GBPs

Money can buy you a way into scientology.
Problem is you don't get anything out of it.

When I was 7 or 8, my grandma gave me a bargain-bin flashlight for christmas. It started to melt within five minutes of being turned on.

My aunt gave me one of those, except it was supposed to look like a fish, with the light end as the mouth and two dots painted on for the eyes. It was weird. I never used it. She tends to give slightly odd gifts. Although she gave me a 500 pc. jigsaw puzzle for my last birthday, which I actually enjoyed.

One of my friends made me a cookie for my birthday except all the oil collected in the middle or something, and he didn't have baking chocolate so he used milk chocolate Hershey's Kisses. But then he made me a really awesome drawing burnt into wood for Christmas, so I guess that makes up for it.

My cousin once gave me this plush dinosaur with the elastic loop for hanging on your backpack. Dinosaurs are cool, but it was in bright red and yellow kiddie colors and I was in high school at the time. I thought maybe she had gotten it for her son and accidentally put it in the package, but I didn't want to ask because it would be offensive if she had intended it for me.

I get silly putty every mother****ing year
I have a ****ing wad the size of my fist
My fist is ****ing huge
Stupid ****ers getting me ****ing silly putty

EDIT:Oddly enough the link with the Toaster-sex turned me on....

~sigh~ Red reflectors. Red makes me look fat.

Back