wow this girl is a tool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aw, c'mon guys. She's just a 12-13 year-old girl going through that stage of life.
She seems pretty tech-savy, too. Give her a break. :frown:

Ever the more reason.
She's totally cute, too. :naughty:

Oh come on! Like you wouldn't tap that if you had the chance? :p

Like, no way.

****ing annoying girls and their excessive use of the word like....why are they so obsessed with talking about previous conversations with other people? Oh wait i think i can hear my sister on the phone ...yes all i ****ing hear is "then i'm like" .."then she's like.."then he's like".

She's almost look like a girl... except for her mustache.

mustaches are cool

also, im not sure why anybody would make videos like tht and put them on the internet. i mean, who cares?

Jangle said:
mustaches are cool

also, im not sure why anybody would make videos like tht and put them on the internet. i mean, who cares?

Why does anyone make a blog...

I'm sure her friends listen and watch.

Farrowlesparrow said:
Why does anyone make a blog...

I'm sure her friends listen and watch.

Blogs are "hip" and "trendy" especially LiveJournal and GreatestJournal.
"Oh I hate my life and how I look yet Ill keep posting pictures of myself and drag on about how I hate it all but I love Band X, Band Y and Band Z!!!!!OMG THEY ARE TEH SEX!!! <3<3<3"
And they would have a name like x_eternal_hate_x or beauty_fiend__x. (Second one is someone I know who goes on it.)

EDIT: Sorry Farrow, thought you were asking. :x

Jangle said:
mustaches are cool

we did. :|

damn.

And I watched this because .... ? This is just some 11 y.o. babbling to herself.

Shes an ass, at least she could've given the kid the answer...

*shrug* Just a hyper active 11 year old girl who happens to know how to use the internet and a webcam =/

-Alix

Does anyone else occasionaly think that they might be a pedophile?

Ikerous said:
Does anyone else occasionaly think that they might be a pedophile?

Police, police! Stop this awful, awful man!

Kristafon said:
LOL her website has dresden dolls lyrics on it
Rofl.

Now I watched it.. "It was like easy, but like kinda hard" < She wins the price for worst idiot blogger. Ever.

like omg like this kid was like, like hey, like.

/me like, dies, like...

Move along. Nothing to see here, except some rich spoiled kid... like, yeah.

She seems like your typical American girl of that age - an idiot. If she was my sister her face would be rammed firmly into the nearest wall.

I hate girls like her - "oh my god, oh my god, then he was like oh my god, and I was like oh my god, then we were all like oh my god, then my face got rammed into a wall and I was like oohommfmfmfdmmm"

I actually laughed at her comments at the very end.. :|
::Kills myself::

Ikerous said:
I actually laughed at her comments at the very end.. :|
::Kills myself::
Yeah you had better do that before she comes and like, steals your like, soul... Or something, like.

StardogChampion said:
She seems like your typical American girl of that age - an idiot. If she was my sister her face would be rammed firmly into the nearest wall.

I hate girls like her - "oh my god, oh my god, then he was like oh my god, and I was like oh my god, then we were all like oh my god, then my face got rammed into a wall and I was like oohommfmfmfdmmm"

haha, hilarious. :LOL:

I hate the whole american, like, thing. ugh. makes me puke. :cool:

I want my 2 minutes and my bandwidth back !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back