Yea but no but yea but no.

Burn

Reaction score
Allright, who watchs Little Britain? If so, whats your fav charaters on it and why. Btw you wont get the thread title unless you watch the show :p Sorry. But I can asure you. Its pretty damn funny

Note: People who do not watch LB have issues and will mostly die painfully. Or are American.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/bbcthree/tv/littlebritain/index.shtml

Ive only seen one episode, the gay guy in the village is pretty funny. I dont really get the wheelchair dude though :eek:

I got sick of everyone making Little Britain-related ´funnies´ all the time.

Got so annoying with ´yeah I know´every 5 minutes.

Funny show though :)

I like Emily Howard!

that was on abc (auz) the other night, but i didnt watch it, my sister said it was pretty damn funny though so i will watch next week...

Little Britain is hilarious. Definitely one of the best comedies in recent times. It's hard to choose, but my favourite character is probably the Scottish hotel manager - ehyessssssssss.

Keep meaning to watch it, keep forgetting, besides usually something better on sky|one like the new series of battlestar galactica, or hex *drifts off* mmm.

ok..

I watched it once where some dude started sucking his mums grandmas feet or something like that....it was pretty disturbing. Other than that I havent ever watched it. I like stuff like The League of Gentlemen and Father Ted though..if anyone likes them. I prefer all the old stuff like Dads Army and Blackadder as well.

My fav is the disabled guy, as I know someone like him, and I know someone like the god damn awefull carer he has :p

The Dark Elf said:
Father Ted is ok, League of Gentlemen is great

WE DIDNT BURN HIIIIIIIM!!!

Ritz, when is the next time Little Britain is on?, ill try to watch it.
Video Clips of League of Gents

the young ones is the best thing to ever come of england other than lock stock and two smoking barrels

Tinneth said:
WE DIDNT BURN HIIIIIIIM!!!

Ritz, when is the next time Little Britain is on?, ill try to watch it.
Video Clips of League of Gents

Fri 29 Oct at 23:00 on BBC Three
Sat 30 Oct at 22:40 on BBC Three
Sun 31 Oct at 23:00 on BBC Three

Well I like the one who....and the....oh and of course...

I like them all :D

"A-Yeeeeeahs"

I've been told I'm quite good at doing the voices they do...but thems queer(Yes, that means odd) folk 'at tole me.

*Blinks* Wait.. the threads been moved. sorry I totally forgot about that we have this forum now.

x.x

Yes, I moved it...unlike those other three with the orange text under their names :p

Some people don't even think this forum is worth it, but they don't count....

"I want that one." <------- man in wheelchair
"But its strawberry, you dont like strawberry ice cream."
"Yeah I know"
*man buys ice cream*
"I want vanilla."

:LOL:

Ritz said:
Allright, who watchs Little Britain? If so, whats your fav charaters on it and why. Btw you wont get the thread title unless you watch the show :p Sorry. But I can asure you. Its pretty damn funny

Note: People who do not watch LB have issues and will mostly die painfully. Or are American.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/bbcthree/tv/littlebritain/index.shtml

That link scared me. Looks like a gay show :/

:p

Back