Yes, another child molester thread...

Darkside55

The Freeman
Reaction score
But this one's crazy. This guy takes the pedo cake, having possibly molested THIRTY-SIX THOUSAND boys. Yes, 36,000 boys, in a number of different countries.

Linky

Holy shat....what a sick bastard

But....I am impressed....

36.000!? That is a bit extreme, if they had been girls he would have trouble paying the child support.

:dozey: That's just nasty. World record too?

...what? I think the real number is probably around 3,600. Still pretty ****ing insane. And hilarious, when I read the replies ;-).

This is like, the best child molestation thread evar.

Wow. The Molestor Industry is booming. I need to talk to my stock broker and invest.

chu said:
Wow. The Molestor Industry is booming. I need to talk to my stock broker and invest.

spookymooky said:
Is it bad that im impressed?

I laughed at both of these.. Im a bad person.

Yeah...I'm thinking that figure is slightly innaccurate. That's almost 2 kids a day for 50 years.

No way. I don't even believe that a person could ever masturbate alone that many times in a lifetime. Although, I wonder if that could be proven...

*Greatgat goes off by himself for awhile*

This made me question my own life. I've accomplished nothing.

That is more than 2 kids a day, he is having sex more often than I masturbate...which is very impressive.

Steve_O said:
Yeah...I'm thinking that figure is slightly innaccurate. That's almost 2 kids a day for 50 years.

Didn't you read the article? They caught him while he was "befriending" two boys. He only dealt in pairs or higher. That's not working hard, it's working smart.

Well..."molestation" isn't necessarily sexual activity. It can be simple inappropriate touching. But it's still pretty unlikely.
Darkside55 said:
Didn't you read the article? They caught him while he was "befriending" two boys. He only dealt in pairs or higher. That's not working hard, it's working smart.
Didn't you read what I posted? Almost EVERY day for a period of FIFTY years. That's insane!

admiring a gay pedophile, you guys are freakkkkkkkksssssssssssss :x

He only recorded the names of 36,000 boys, you don't know whether he actually molested them or not.

xLostx said:
admiring a gay pedophile, you guys are freakkkkkkkksssssssssssss :x

Two things: Lol internet, and didn't you hear what Steve_O said?! Two boys every day! He's like, Pedo-Flash or something.

vv Edited to fix Steve_O's name.

Darkside55 said:
Two things: Lol internet, and didn't you hear what Steve-O said?! Two boys every day! He's like, Pedo-Flash or something.
Stevo_O, dude. Steve-O is another member entirely.

Kind of a sad day when people joke around and laugh about how much a guy rapes little kids.

Sorry, but I just can't find any humor in this. Especially not in his efficiency.

Raziaar said:
Kind of a sad day when people joke around and laugh about how much a guy rapes little kids.

Sorry, but I just can't find any humor in this. Especially not in his efficiency.
Neither can I.
I bet you (sick :p)guys would "envy" someone who had murdered over 36,000 persons himself.

I'll be honest. I find this very funny just because of its absurdity.

i dont think this happened...

maybe he has molested loadssss.. but 3,600 is impossible..

that would make him the worst child molester ever seen on this earth... :O

bloody hell

ph man wtf is wrong with people? sick things happening lately just plain sick

Funny extremes you see here... either people want to disembowel people like that, or they want to bask in the glory of their achievements... bizarre. It varies from thread to thread like a bipolar forum-fiend

Arthur Schwartzmiller
Arnold Schwarzenegger

mmmmm, interesting...

That's crazy. I mean, if it turns out that book is actually a 'hit' list, and if even 0.1% of the cases are true - one tenth of one percent - he's still buggered 36 kids! o_0

Apparently he's had multiple cases of child molestation before, and he's a roommate to a guy who's a convicted child molester. Imagine what Friday nights are like at THAT apartment.

And now we go to our Senior Child Molester Expert, Steven Colbert...

Back