You fat, bloated EEEEEdeot!

ductonius

Reaction score
Just a little something I did over "reading break".

I...I was nice today...

.wmv format: 3.75mb

If anyone knows of a free converter so I can put it in mpg or avi, a link would be much appreciated.

What does this have to do with Blazing Saddles? Seems a Ren and Stimpy quote would fit better

I skipped that, and went straight to your sig. It's been a while since IFG.
FEEL GREAT!

Alan Freeman said:
ROFL NOT BAD NOT BAD NO flaws what so ever

Where is that from?

The audio is from the Ren and Stimpy show. It's the episode where they get a whole bag of mail and it turns out that it's all for Stimpy, and so to make Ren feel better Stimpy makes him the president of his fan club. Needless to say, Ren doesn't cope all that well.

Dalamari said:
What does this have to do with Blazing Saddles? Seems a Ren and Stimpy quote would fit better

Nothing really to do with Blazing Saddles other that by "this" I was meaning to refer to the video.

You right, however, a Ren and Stimpy quote would be better.

Changed.

Edit: Sorry for the double post.

I want an apology for calleing me a fat, bloated, idiot.

(Just kidding)

SpuD said:
I want my minute back.
So did you like the other 107 seconds?

I thought it was pretty well done, especially of an "internet kid does [insert activity here]"

Danimal said:
I want an apology for calleing me a fat, bloated, idiot.

It is your own fault that you're a fat bloated idiot, if you actually exercised once in a while and not pig yourself with burgers and chips, you might get a girlfriend one day :dozey:

;)

thats the lamest, and gayest thing ever..it isnt funny...or amusing...its boring.

Are you really that bored/vain that you record yourself quoting ren and stimpy? :-/

Back