Your Dreams

Reaction score
This thread is to discuss and share your awesome/weird/amusing dreams and lol at other peoples lame dreams.

I had a weird one today. I was in D-Day. It was awesome. Me and my CO were in the landing boat, (everyone else in the boat had ran out, and we shut the door) So I climb over the side and fall into the water. A boat (heading to the beach) passes me, and I grab the back corner of it. So I'm gliding by all the drowning people, holding onto the boat. At one point, I pass a guy floundering in the water. I look at him, he looks at me, and I go:

"Hey"

The boat reaches the beach, I run up to the beach, crowd behind a bunch of my buddies, thinking, "Didn't they say war was trumatic? This is awesome."
Then somehow I end up in my school gym, and they're handing out medals. I walk up to by old Hockey coach, and he says "you don't get a medal". I walk over to my freind and we walk out of the gym. The end.

The most boring topic of conversation is other peoples dreams.

Christ, how many of these threads do we have now?

Pointless, but for the record, I had a dream last night where my sister's dog was biting my arm and wouldnt stop while my parents watched in disbelief instead of helping me.

I don't dream usually... Or at least i don't remember. The ones i do remember was about my old work, about a coworker i hated, and how i whould kill/hurt him in different ways.
That or sex dreams.

I have reoccurring dreams in which I lose one or more of my teeth. These are always the worst dreams for me, and I always feel so happy that they were only dreams.

I am currently not having enough sex dreams. I have had like one every few years that I'm aware of.

Wouldn't mind having one every night.

Sure would beat the usual dreams I have -
somebody shoots me
warplanes flying overhead preparing to bomb
I'm falling
I am at work
etc.

Anyone willing to assist should send me pictures of you naked, exposing your glorious vagina.

haha, I kid'

ples send penis

actually. no.

Well, im awesome like that, all my dreams i remember is either sex or violence. Or the best yet, both.

I have reoccurring dreams in which I lose one or more of my teeth. These are always the worst dreams for me, and I always feel so happy that they were only dreams.

opalescentteeth.jpg

I rarely have short dreams, they usually end up being long epic adventures. Unfortunately, they're rarely positive, and are usually dark and oppressing. Nonetheless they are quite exciting.

I once dreamed that one of the super mods here started a short story competition, and I won it.

Oh, wait. I did.

Christ, how many of these threads do we have now?

Im not sure, but I do know that in pretty much every one of them Solaris is the first post each thread, and each time he says nobody cares to read it.

Except hes wrong. I read them.

I once had a dream that OvA was a pedophile and he looked like domo kun:

20030913_01.jpg

I also had a dream that I was on the Titanic but it was sunk by a giant angry banana humping holes through it's backside.

My dreams are awesome! :D

When I was in 9th grade my uncle died. A few months later I had a dream where I saw his face, but the background was black with a light kinda shining on him. He told me to tell my grandma that he was alright, but what is spooky is the fact my two first cousins had similar dreams in which he came to them (he appeared with a black turtle neck and nice jeans in one).

To be honest I thought it really was just a random dream. So I didn't tell my grandma about mine until a few weeks ago. But when I heard those a few days prior to that, it convinced me I had to tell her. It wasn't just a random a event....

Also, I did it because maybe my uncle was wanting to tell grandma that he is in a better place and he will see her in due time. :)

^ that's awesome.

I remember once I had a dream that my sisters little girl was screaming in some kind of abandoned house. And we kept running towards the screams - like a Max Payne dreamscape, and couldn't find her. And when we found her, she was laying there dead and pale.

That shit ****ed me up a bit. I didn't tell her the dream, but I told my Sister to watch her like a hawk, and be protective of her.

that was like 7 years ago. She is 17 now.

EDIT: I used to share an apartment with my sister, if that makes more sense.

I dream of saucers'. Of electric sheep, of spiderwebs, surrounded by immense cavities of black-whire-ness, of the decline and fall of Jack Thompson, of all the the US(besides New York State, and Seatlle) under a great, perfectly flat highway, connecting Canada and Mexico, of Me(Homer Simpson Incarnate), being forced to do star-jump by some lesbian on the road a few metres from were I reside most hours of the day, and of a three day long Foo Fighters concert.

I just have the one recurring dream. I hold his head under the water until that last bubble goes...bloop.

I rarely have short dreams, they usually end up being long epic adventures. Unfortunately, they're rarely positive, and are usually dark and oppressing. Nonetheless they are quite exciting.
Exactly !! : D
I go to bed tired but wake up exhausted after having one of those truly epic dreams... I have them all the time.

-dodo

Sometimes I dream about cheese.

My most frequent dreams are about missing classes, or doing stupid things on exams like not answering most of the questions, or sometimes both in the same dream.

But last night I dreamt I was living in a house with scary ghost children, so I left the house, but this lady was chasing me trying to bring me back. And then after that, I dreamt about missing classes.

Back