Your hair?

bliink said:
i reckon you guys have it easy.. all you gotta do is 'mess it up' and it looks cool lol

My hair is easy to get set, just comb it back, but it costs me $60 every 3-4 weeks just to get 1/2 an inch taken off the top, then I use this really nice shampoo to keep it silky and smooth.

I'm trying to grow a rastafari hair with dreadlocks, the hair is starting to separate into strings, it's quite fun. :)

I got my hair cut to chin length a couple weeks ago, and I just leave it alone. All I do is wash it/brush it, and away I go!

But can you make it go blong by just putting a sort of constipated look on your face.

I generally leave my hair to do its own thing. This is because I have very week hair and using gell or dye just makes it fall out. I used some on a night out a while back, I sort of styled it kinda weird in a way thats difficult to explain, and the next morning i combed through my hair and the comb was full. Wax seems to leave my hair alright, but so far I haven't foud a decent wax that works well with my hair. Normally the way I style it is with the fringe up the most and then gradually getting lower towards to back. At the moment, my hair is about 5 inches long, so its quite long :D I need it cutting though because I'm starting to get a curlled mullet which isnt nice.

Just have some wax in it and spike it up front.

I wear a baseball cap basically all the time so I don't have to worry about your HUUUMAn hairstyling processes!

Most caps don't fit my head >_>

Beanies are itchy, but they look cool if I have it all sticking out of the bottom... I think, I can't really see anything like that.

I never do anything..i always wear something on my head :D

The Agent Smith said:
I have hair thats about a foot and a half long or so... growing it out... and I comb it after I shower and thats it.

I'm such a hippie.

Same here...about middle of the back and does what it wants (although I wear a hat most of the time to keep it out of my face) :D

only do my hair when i go out, kind of spiky, looks good =) i used to use gel, but now my hair can naturally hold it =) - full of naturel gel nutrients

Dalamari said:
My hair is easy to get set, just comb it back, but it costs me $60 every 3-4 weeks just to get 1/2 an inch taken off the top, then I use this really nice shampoo to keep it silky and smooth.
60 bucks? What, do you go to a salon.

I get mine cut for $12 at the hair cuttery.

what happened to the faux hawk, man i had a natural one going, i'd just walk up and BAM!

my hair was a minie mohawk

Nothing. I'm a skinhead!

WHITEPOWER!! <---- Lol, just kidding :afro: <-- What my hair looks like when it gets to long.

My hair's like a normal, stereotypical California surfer/skater-boy... long and shaggy. Flips out, kinda, too. I like it :)

hmm... lets see, i wash my hair. Yep, i do that pretty much everyday, as of now its pretty damn long

it can reach my nose, hehehehe

as long as i can see through it i'm not botherd

I've got hair down to my *******.. yes, i can actually rub my hair against my *******..
not that i do, that would be perverse.. teehee..
oh, and my ****** are hairy too.. and my *****.. and *******...

im a geek from the 1980's stuck in 2004.. timetravel is quite dangerous.

Edit: teehee.. :> =D )D

Maybe im just stupid or it means something different in england but I have NEVER heard of someone WAXING their hair.

my hair is longish 7 inches. I wash it and comb it and then lit it dry.

staddydaddy said:
Maybe im just stupid or it means something different in england but I have NEVER heard of someone WAXING their hair.

Stylist wax is a bitch. I used to use it quite often but it was nion impossible to wash out in one go. Had to use special conditioner over a period of a few days to completely remove all trace of it.

Worst thing is it makes your hair feel really greasy like seaweed after the first attempted wash to remove it. Took me about a week to fully remove the stuff with some strong conditioner. But the spikes you can make with it... oooh.

My bro has some wax he uses occasionally so I tried some of it and it worked okay. I'm not for styling my hair though, it takes too long and it always goes out of place anyway.

Too long and unkept.

I found a fat dread in it about a year ago, and decided to keep the little chap. He's called Natty.

Varg|Hund said:
TADAAA, it's me! Varg! Your friendly neighbourhood hairfreak!

So, do any of you people do anything with your hair? If so, what?
Personally I just slap some wax/gel (depending on how I want it) and rustle it around abit, ending up with either a spiky or a scruffy look.
What about you?

Oh, and tell you what! I know what some of you are going to say, so I'll say it for you! "OMGodZors, Varg is t3h g4y d00d!"
There :)

I shave my hair. I did so last tuesday. It's the only way to go.

Warbie said:
Too long and unkept.

I found a fat dread in it about a year ago, and decided to keep the little chap. He's called Natty.
/me really doesn't want to know what a dread is

i took a photo because im BETTER THAN YOU

its very blurry, but as you can see i have short hair, i let it grow though and it gets very long :( then i cut it again and its very short :)

The little brother of a friend of mine once asked (referring to me): who is that scary bald man?

Cybernoid said:
The little brother of a friend of mine once asked (referring to me): who is that scary bald man?

lol :D - scariest bald man i know is that guy in 'hitman'

Sooo...If the guy from Hitman is a a scary bold man, and Cybernoid is a scary bold man...then...well....oh shit!
/me runs.

My hair is long soft and silky! ooo long soft and silky. I just tie it back or leave it natural. The amount of woman who want to touch it is ... well, scary. "No you can't touch me! ahem well, maybe a little bit"

my hair is that class of curly hair that much latins hav

I think I can had a AFRO :afro: :afro: :afro:

Back