Your most hated movie of all time.

othello said:
sorry you didnt like it :|
you should be, because i blame you :angry:
qckbeam said:
My point about Eraserhead though, does still stand. Horrible, horrible film.
you just aren't smart enough to get it. david lynch > you.

omg qckbeam doesn't like eraserhead?!?! bah! dude, watch it again after you've spent some time in college. take some analysis classes and perhaps even a video art or art of films type of class. eraserhead is simply an amazing movie utilizing little more than opsigns and sonsigns to make the viewer react uncomfortably to the plot(movie is also inspired off of david lynch's life in ... pittsburg... or was it philly?)

anyways, i don't hate any movies, some movies are very laughably bad though. i think i had the most fun making fun of Jeepers Creepers...

lmfao... "DAMN CRACKAS NEED TO RUN WHEN YA HEAR JEEPAS CREEPAS PLAYING... JEEPAS, CREEPAS, JEEPAS, CREEPAS... STUPID WHITE FOLK" hehe seriously, white teens in "scary" "movies" are .... eh i'm sick of writing about this. you get the point.

The One, Every Star Track movie and Mars Attacks

Lil' Timmy said:
you just aren't smart enough to get it. david lynch > you.

No, I just thought it was a terrible film :p

I will say, it was quite different :)

anything by David Lynch. hes the most pretentious director responsible for the biggest steaming piles of crap the movie industry has had to endure. Only popular among alternative circles who are actually more conformist in their being 'alternative' than anything I have seen in main stream society.

InsaneCow said:
anything by David Lynch. hes the most pretentious director responsible for the biggest steaming piles of crap the movie industry has had to endure. Only popular among alternative circles who are actually more conformist in their being 'alternative' than anything I have seen in main stream society.
david lynch hurt you when you were a kid huh? :(

Hey! Tears of the Sun was good! Maybe not the absolute greatest war movie ever made, but it was better than Windtalkers or Pearl Harbor. :D

Stargate is the only movie I've ever walked out of.....but I'm sure there are far worse films out there.

Probably Robowar. Or any movie the Mike, Crow T, and Servo had to watch :LOL:

Newton said:
I'm going to have to go with Starship Troopers 2.........because well, it just doesn't get any worse.

The only memorable part in the movie is where the dicomposing corpse blurted with the line

Corpse- "Hello Guys"
Both troopers look at each other in confusion along with me and my mights in the front room :flame:

Thats supposed to be 'Titanic', I think... I remember hating all the hype and the screaming and crying girls @_@

(Didn't yet read the other pages, but I bet someone said Matrix 2&3 hehe)

Dr. Freeman said:
Freddy Got Fingered.
'nuff said!!
i thought it was funny *giggles like a retard* guess its just too weird at times for some people

City of god (Cidade de Deus)

Pure. Unadulterated. CRAP!

Iichi the killer was bad too, way, WAY over the top.

Basicly any movie that gets a higher than 7.5 on IMDB is suspect. Who claimed those people were experts anyway?

Ichi the killer bad? Dude that movie rocked, it was hilariously disgusting and funny in a b-movie kinda way :)

Basicly any movie that gets a higher than 7.5 on IMDB is suspect.

But you DO know that it's the people like us voting the top 250 there...?

The top250 can be generally watched without the fear of seeing a bad movie :)

SupremePain said:
i thought it was funny *giggles like a retard* guess its just too weird at times for some people

u have to have a pretty sick sense of humour to find that movie funny :p
for the record: i did not pay for it since at that time i used to work for a local movie theatre.. went to check out this movie on a boring Sunday night.. bad move :|

Most over-rated piece of crap that I heard about every day in high school - Fast & the Furious

My most disliked movie - Do the Right Thing - Spike Lee

Synthaxx R-or said:
City of god (Cidade de Deus)

Pure. Unadulterated. CRAP!

Excuse me?? ;)

Are you being serious?

Julia Roberts films. No wait, film.
She's made the same film 30 times. And it's just as bad each time.

I like Tim Burton films. Especially Big Fish. I think that's one of the best films I've seen recently.

Speaking of MST3K - is it wrong to really want to see 'Manos the Hands of Fate'?

Warbie said:
Excuse me?? ;)

Are you being serious?

Actually the second half or so was a lot better...

mainly because i fell asleep :E (note to self : don't snore, m&m's are hard when thrown at sufficient velocity)

There are some people in here with some crap taste in movies, anyone who calls Lord Of The Rings bad, deserves to be tied to a chair and Street Fighter played continuously for 72 hours infront of them.

The worst movie ever would have to be...

Speed2
Anything starring Jennifer Lopez
The Grinch
Every James Bond movie after Goldeneye

and a special mention for Spaceballs, a movie so bad that it was actually quite good.

I forgot how much I hated Moulin Rouge.

That movie was the biggest waste of time.

Back