Zero Gear

BlueWolf72

Tank
Reaction score
header.jpg

If you like racing games with full colors check out Zero Gear. If you download the demo post your thoughts. On the 12th I have 4 keys to hand out I will be watching this thread to hand them out to.

Me and a bunch of coworkers were keeping an eye on this game. It looked like a big-time contender going up against mario kart, and after playing the demo for a bit, it looks like its even bested Mario Kart. Its very fun, and the art is fantastic. Professor Turtleson; Fancyman of Cornwood agrees, and hes a professor, so you should listen!

zerogear201001111936402.jpg

Its an great game made by an amazing indie team made up of only three people. Definitely going to be getting this at some point, and showing people at work.

Ha, they just got eight sales from our company after I showed the demo to people at work. We had an hour and a half session, and it was great. Soccer is definitely the best game mode I have played so far. I can't wait to see what new modes modders make for it.

I've always been a big fan of cart racing games. I think it was because of my early introduction to Mario Kart and it's younger brother who was way cooler, Mario Kart 64.

I'm definitely downloading the demo when I get home so I can try it out. It might even convince me to finally get a gamepad so I can relive some glory days without buying a Wii.

Back