Zombies and Boobs

Reaction score
Hey there guys. I've been a long time fan of the half life series, and in particular the zombie mods like They Hunger, Zombie Master, and Zombie Panic. With Left 4 Dead coming out I wanted to show you guys a web series I've been working on for the past year.

It's like the Office, with zombies. It's 100% free and 100% NOT work safe.

http://www.americanheartshow.com/enter

I'm not trying to make money off the thing, just get the word out there about the thing. Hope you like what you see!:cheers:

I will destroy you in ways that cannot be comprehended by anything less than a 4th-dimensional space-faring intelligence.

I can do what Darksied said, except like a million times better. Or worse, whats ever worse for you and good for me.

uhhhh what now?

If you're talking about banning me, I'm not an advertiser...this is no different than someone posting a youtube video and saying "you gotta watch this hysterical video of...", except I've actually made this. Yeah, maybe I'm promoting it, but I've frequented this website for a long, long time without posting. I'm not an ad-bot and like I've said, I'm not looking for monetary gain. Just help out an independent filmmaker.

Well I've moved it to the Videos, Images, etc forum but I can't delete it here.

Sorry for the misplacement. Hopefully nobody was harmed.

My image was harmed. Now the other member will never look at me with their usual awe.

GOD DAMMIT.

Lucy is hot.

I'd infect her if you know what I mean ZING ZONG!

This is gonna sound so out of context, but a year or two ago I had a dream about seeing exactly this type of series.

Anyway, that was actually surprisingly good, well done! Can't wait for the next episode.

I don't like websites that force me to listen to stupid audio clips. I also don't like websites that require me to authorise Firefox to allow them to open pop-ups.

Back