Zombies never hurt me

I'm on God mode so I never get killed by anything. Suck on that, bitch!!! :p

well make it more challenging, use a crowbar
Killing zombies with smg is far harder, as you run out of ammo VERY fast. It takes a full clip to kill a normal on hard. Assuming you hit in the head.

Well not getting killed by normal zombies isn't really that hard. Since they move like slugs. If they get close you can just run away, but what's annoying is when they corner you in a small room.

Well not getting killed by normal zombies isn't really that hard. Since they move like slugs. If they get close you can just run away, but what's annoying is when they corner you in a small room.

Well, not only that, but if you've played the game enough you know exactly where every zombie is and the easiest way to kill it. I don't really see what the argument is... We all got hurt by normal zombies on your very first play through, but it's impossible now. Just wait for the next game.

Even zombines can't do me much damage now. Except in a small room when they take out a grenade.

Only 4-5 hits with the crowbar on the zombie, and it will be laying on the ground.

Back