15 days old?

Acepilotf14

Sucked so much dick for this title
Reaction score
Your password is 15 days old, and has therefore expired.

Please change your password using this page.
So, is this going to be a trend, or what?

smart move imo, but I'm not writing it down. i could fill 2 whole sheets of passwords for stuff i use online now. also its not safe to use 12345 :(

lulz.

So, an answer please.

I think it's retarded. Changing my password every 15 days is going to get really, really old.

I assume that Munro has instituted this new security policy.

I assume that Munro has accidentally instituted this new security policy because 15 days is ridiculous and I don't think Munro is that ridiculous. Clumsy he may be, but not ridiculous.

Or I am completely wrong.

My bad. I quickly shoved 15 in there to ensure all members would change their password and forgot to remove it again later :eek: It's been removed.

Munro, you need to remember to take your pills..

Hooray!

*changes password back to his arcane password*

I thought this was going to be a self made birthday thread for Acepilot14. Asking for a change to Acepilot15.

I work at a bank and we don't even change our passwords that often and that's like a 100 times more important than this.

My bad. I quickly shoved 15 in there to ensure all members would change their password and forgot to remove it again later :eek: It's been removed.

Your avatar instantly makes me forgive you.

I work at a bank and we don't even change our passwords that often and that's like a 100 times more important than this.

Banks are only important to people who have money to store in them. Who cares about your banks, I say!

Back