2 Years later, Half Life 2 Net, Still going strong

kingthebadger

Reaction score
The last time i rememeber being on this forum was some time back now, im guessing few years back, and im glad this community is growing bigger and bigger and still going strong :)

Anyways just here to let everyone know im back! IF you remember me.

Oo and what a way to comeback, its my birthday :) 21 today.

Oh my god it's Comrade Badger!

kngbadger? :O

Hey, I remember you. Sort of. The avatar, anyway, which is about as much as I can say for any of these bastards :D

<.< >.>

kidding

kngbadger? :O

Hey, I remember you. Sort of. The avatar, anyway, which is about as much as I can say for any of these bastards :D

<.< >.>

kidding

Definition of Bad Hat:
# troublemaker: someone who deliberately stirs up trouble

Welcome back! I don't remember you. It must be because I'm old.
ghost-1.gif

Welcome. Welcome to Halflife2.net.

You have chosen, or been chosen...

Hi.

Hi.

Hi.

Hi.

You're vaguely familiar to this one. Although you probably left before I actually became an active poster.

Welcome back, I remember you. I actually just came back recently myself, after a long haitus from my comp. Make sure to check out krynn's sig. :cheers:

I sort of remember you, but my memory aint what it used to be.

I remember you. Long time ago.

Edit: DAMN YOU girlfriend. Wrong account.

Shodan remembers you!

Wait I r confused D:
If the real ComradeBadger is there, then who are you?
*Classic 'shocking discovery' tune plays*

I remember you. Long time ago.

Edit: DAMN YOU girlfriend. Wrong account.

Shodan remembers you!

Fail. :cheers:

I don't remember you, but I was small and nooby then and couldn't string a coherent sentence together.

Fail. :cheers:

I don't remember you, but I was small and nooby then and couldn't string a coherent sentence together.

Funny thing is i have over 1,500 posts, I am shocked !! I must of been a regular on the forums :p

And you still have fewer posts than me :O 2 years on lol

I got my 1,500 or so removed for spamming humurous pictures, the president of asia crusade.

Oh yes. A 10 point infraction and a month ban does wonders. The ban lifted for me and the others involved on september 11th. Bad timing.

I recognize the name and avatar pretty well, you've been gone for two years already? D:

Heeeyyy I remember you. Been a while! See, they always come back. WELCOME! :D

I know the name and pic, but did not know that you went anywhere... lol

^^^ says the 2007 join date ;P

the hl2 irc channel was his bitch a while back :) spamming that crappy music lol :D

Back