28 days later mod.

W

worldspawn

has anyone seen this movie? if not.. see it as soon as it comes out.. it's been out in europe for months now, and is one of the most bad ass movies ever seen..

i've been thinking about it.. and it would make a completely awesome mod (atleast parts of it) .. if the zombies were done right, it would be so much fun to play.. (for those who have seen it.. just imagine being in the military mansion.. here the alarms go off.. run down to the balcony to see the floodlights turning on.. man your turret and wait for the zombies to run up the long long lawn.. some hitting mines and flipping.. others getting mowed down by you or your fellow survivors gunfire.. other parts of the mod could include bashing in zombies heads with baseball bats.. or cutting them with machete like knives..

multiplayer could include uninfected vs. infected.. an elimination type map, where the winning team of each round is either the uninfected who effectively kill all the infected with an assortment of weapons, or the infected who effectively infect or kill all of the uninfected.. they would maybe have a red tinted view.. with rage like melee attacks and possibly a blood spitting feature.
other objectives could include normal deathmatch.. or like defense type maps where you and friends have to hold down a bunker against wave after wave of infected.

the possibilities are endless.. please someone make this mod!!! :cool:

methinks someone is already..... post this in the General Editing Forum.... :)

Originally posted by mrBadger
methinks someone is already..... post this in the General Editing Forum.... :)
it's just my idea for a mod.. i want the most people to see it/the most discussion.. general editing sucks.

we dont care.. you need to follow the rules.

What you got on the name if you cross over a 1000 posts ?

Does that really have anything to do with the topic? You get to choose your own name/description at 1000 posts.

I think it would be cool. I love zombie bashing. I understand what you mean by putting it here but really it should go in the right place.

Well EVIL is the on lead :) :D :)
And more something, is anybody watch the part with Blue Manipulator?

Originally posted by David
Well EVIL is the on lead :) :D :)
And more something, is anybody watch the part with Blue Manipulator?
jesus david, get the **** out of this thread with your newb bs.

There are no Zombies in 28 days later.... they are sick humans... :p
infected with rage... they are not walking dead...

Originally posted by Farrowlesparrow
Does that really have anything to do with the topic? You get to choose your own name/description at 1000 posts.

we all know y farrowlesparrow is on these boards for :)

except for the fact that there are no zombies in the plot. this movie is what resident evil should have been.

arent the "zombies" in 28 days just humans a lil ****ed in the head?

Originally posted by guinny
arent the "zombies" in 28 days just humans a lil ****ed in the head?
extremely ****ed in the head.. and they move fast.. and spit blood and bite.

Originally posted by spamboo
except for the fact that there are no zombies in the plot. this movie is what resident evil should have been.
there are zombies in the plot.. whatever you want to call the infected.. did you even watch the movie?

Originally posted by figge
There are no Zombies in 28 days later.... they are sick humans... :p
infected with rage... they are not walking dead...
zom·bie also zom·bi ( P ) Pronunciation Key (zmb)
n. pl. zom·bies, also zom·bis
1. One who looks or behaves like an automaton.

au·tom·a·ton ( P ) Pronunciation Key (ô-tm-tn, -tn)
n. pl. au·tom·a·tons or au·tom·a·ta (-t)

1. One that behaves or responds in a mechanical way.

Its normally called looking in the dictionary, not that hard to do once you can read.

wanna use ur big dick to go **** urself farrow? :)

lmao thats disgusting..but strangely arousing

/me follows farrowlessparrow

/me Locks his door in fear before guinny can get there.

Stay back. guinny!

That reminds me, ive stopped speaking in scientist sentences. Maybe i will do it again but include barney too.

/me bangs on the door and knocks it down to see farrowlesparrow taking it up the ass from worldspawn......

/me slowly backs away

Ok now you are taking this too far. I think you have some 'issues' to deal with before posting again.

/me is sad and runs away crying from farrows comment

/me For the second time wonderer's why everyone actions and thought are posted on the forum. Added to that the fact that its all in a particularly feminine pink.

Hmmmm

or even neon orange!.......

/me runs away again

Why are you always running away?

This is becoming pointless chat now.

I want to kill some zombies!

really? we should play together. whats ur name?

do u have AIM? if so PM it to me, same for u EVIL, and badger

Back