A Messenger with Handwriting?

Dario D.

Spy
Reaction score
Is there a messenger with a Handwriting feature like that MSN plugin, but that isn't actually MSN?

MSN is just so incredibly ugly and bloated, I want to get away from it without losing the Handwriting ability.

I don't think there is one besides MSN.

Btw, MSN > all. EVEN TRILLIAN BITCHES.

I agree, but lately I've been annoyed at the interface, and am looking for a simpler one without ads... or maybe a skin for MSN or something? Hmm. That would be better.

I use miranda personally, highly customizable and a small memory profile.

however, like all alternative clients it lacks the drawing thing

i use aim ad hack, its AIM exactly but without any ads or spyware

Aim 5.2 + deadaim = teh r0x0r

Why would you want to handwrite your IMs tho.. o.o

Ikerous said:
Aim 5.2 + deadaim = teh r0x0r

Why would you want to handwrite your IMs tho.. o.o

it's so he can write cutesie I <3 you's to his secret 24 yr old Myspace girlfriend from California.

(lol just realized you're from Cali, hahah)

Nat Turner said:
it's so he can write cutesie I <3 you's to his secret 24 yr old Myspace girlfriend from California.

(lol just realized you're from Cali, hahah)

lol... I use it to draw things that are hard to describe for the programmers on my mod team.

If it weren't for that, text would be fine... but an app with features and options (without ads) is what I need and always search for. :hmph:

- Secret MySpace girlfriend from California? That sounds like a teen horror movie. I'm not mainstream enough for that. :dork:

MSN is full of idiots, but I have no choice. :(

Danimal said:
MSN is full of idiots, but I have no choice. :(

I dont get it, if you dont like the person, dont add them, or block/delete them.

No idiots add me? WHERE DO YOU FIND THESE PEOPLE?

Qonfused said:
I don't think there is one besides MSN.

Btw, MSN > all. EVEN TRILLIAN BITCHES.
Except trillian doesn't have stupid shit cluster ****ing the whole program.

drunkymonkey said:
Have you tried the MSN beta? It's nice.
Yeah. It's nice, but it crashes a lot when I use handwriting. :rolling: Oh noes!

Dario D. said:
- Secret MySpace girlfriend from California? That sounds like a teen horror movie. I'm not mainstream enough for that. :dork:

It's funny because my roommate has one (with all those adjectives being true). lol

Dario D. said:
I agree, but lately I've been annoyed at the interface, and am looking for a simpler one without ads... or maybe a skin for MSN or something? Hmm. That would be better.

I think there is a patch that can remove the ads and stuff from MSN, i used it a while back but it reverted back to having ads after a while :hmph:

Have a look here: http://apatch.ikhost.com/

Back