A very merry HL2.net Christmas giveaway!

-smash-

Content Director
Reaction score
sacrafice-giveaway.png
</img>​
[br]
In the spirit of Christmas, HalfLife2.net is having a special giveaway for our followers, community members, and fans of Valve Software! It's a real cool prize and we'll be accepting entries up until December 25th.
[br]
THE PRIZE:
<ol>The winner will receive a free copy of the "Valve presents: The Sacrifice and Other Steam-Powered Stories" book.</ol>

[br]

"For fifteen years, Valve has defined the cutting edge of video games. Now, Valve joins with Dark Horse to bring three critically acclaimed, fan-favorite series to print, with a hardcover collection of comics from the worlds of Left 4 Dead, Team Fortress, and Portal. With over two hundred pages of story, Valve Presents: The sacrifice and other Steam-Powered Stories is a must-read for fans looking to further explore the games they love or comics readers interested in dipping their toes into new mythos!" -DarkHorse.com

[br][br]

HOW TO ENTER:

<ol>1.) Be a registered member on our forums.</ol>
<ol>2.) Post a comment inside of this news article BEFORE DECEMBER 25th, 2011.</ol>

[br]

It's that easy!
[br]
We'll choose one of your posts at random and announce the winner on our site on Christmas day.
[br]
The winner will be contacted through the forums via private messaging so that we can collect your shipping address.

[br][br]

RULES, GUIDELINES, AND INFO:
[br]
You will be disqualified if you use multiple accounts to enter more than once in the giveaway!
[br]
Posting more than once does not increase your chances of winning.
[br]
The prize will be sent out to the winner AT NO COST TO YOU once you've established your preferred shipping address details.
[br]
If the winner does not provide us with a shipping address by January 1st, then we will randomly select another person.
[br]
Good luck, everyone!

I will be delighted to be part of such incredible christmas celebration

All I want for Christmas is some Episode 3 info =(. Merry Christmas, everyone.

=(

Why accept new members for this? Damn you new members! You'll never post again!

Of course we will Vegeta!

Wait... what was the url for this site again? Why has it been deleted from my history?
Oh well, looks like I'll have to not go there again.

I kid, I kid. Hope you all have a very merry easter!

Here's my post for the drawing! Good luck to everyone and Merry Christmas!!

Give away for "The Sacrifice and other Steampowered Stories"? Count me in!

Maybe it's time I started posting here, considering I've been visiting the site since sometime around 2003/04...

Hi all =D

Obvious ploy to gain more registered people?
Will we ever see anyone of these posters again?
Does this post even count to an entry?

Happy New Year and Merry Christmas! Hello from Russia!

? ????? ????? ? ??????????! ?????? ?? ??????!

Welcome to our website, Dicktroll. I can tell you're going to be an outstanding member.

Us old timers keep the site alive and respectable, and we don't get nothin' for it! We're put on the same level as these 1 posters.
1) Register for free things
2) Come back and post every year for same reason
3) Profit!
4) ????

Actually, the repetitive nature of visiting again just for prizes is quite an effort. I mean if people want a better chance at winning something, why not enter a lotto with fewer contestants? That's what we're known for, the cheapo lotto.

Hopefully we can do more giveaways that are more focused in the future. This is just the start.

But hey, everyone has an equal chance.

comon now, I registered my steam account less than a week after steam was officially launched - i have every valve product times two because i earned the golden potato from the portal 2 ARG event. How could I NOT be a huge fan of valve, they have pretty much been around since i first played hl when i was 8 years old - i friggin learned the wasd in their game haha ;)

I would rather have Episode Three, but if a cool book is all you can offer me, i think that is fair enough =3

Would be nice to win! Congrats to the winner.

ps. would be funny if i won and congratulated myself :p

Episode Three will arrive soon...I hope. Until then I will enjoy the cake.

I'm in!!! and so are all the accounts I'm about to create ;)

Back