AAAAAHHHHH!!!! ****ing family members!

love_nutz2

Reaction score
****ing jesus!!

my sister forgot her password for her email and I told her to write something when I was making the thing for her that she could remember

and being my sister she forgets

she couldn't even remember the secret questions to reset the password for **** sake!

and so I had to make another account, and this the fun part, she wasn't helping there either, I told her write something she'd remember, THAT SHE'D REMEMBER! But the twat told me to write anything I wanted, ****ing dope head, its meant to be her password that she'd remember... **** sake!

****ing Christ O'Mighty! I've go to my wits ends doing this shit! **** ME!

AAAAhhhh!!!! ****! :sniper:

Jesus hamster ****ing Christ!

And thats the end of my rant, share your thoughts and shared pains if you please.

why are you ****ing your family members. that's just wrong

also pics + divx of sister/mom

She is 24

and I don't think so CptStern, you'd only just want to wank to 'em.

He's been here less than a month and he knows us all so well already.

ComplainLife2.net go!

I like my family, so somebody else contribute.

let me have a night whit her,thats something she will not forget:naughty:

She is 24

and I don't think so CptStern, you'd only just want to wank to 'em.

no .. I'm a hands on kinda guy. so definately anal, girl on girl and possibly some sado masochism thrown in for good measure

no .. I'm a hands on kinda guy. so definately anal, girl on girl and possibly some sado masochism thrown in for good measure

I wonder what your wife has to say about this.

My sister got pregnant and kicked out of school at 16. Had her baby at 17 (a month or two ago). She doesn't do a damn thing but lay around and use other people's money. She gets so much support for no damn reason. Meanwhile, I do everything i'm supposed to and it's like "...yeah, okay". All of my goddamned hate.

I felt like that needed to come out.

8/10 rant

Bonus points for all the *'d out swearing...

My sister got pregnant and kicked out of school at 16. Had her baby at 17 (a month or two ago). She doesn't do a damn thing but lay around and use other people's money. She gets so much support for no damn reason. Meanwhile, I do everything i'm supposed to and it's like "...yeah, okay". All of my goddamned hate.

Steal the baby. So simple.

So why don't you do what she does?

Getting kicked out of school + having a baby at 16 = win at life

**** that. I don't play on easy mode.

I find that some people float in the wind in life whiles others turn the gears of life, trying to push to meet ends meat

This thread is absolutely hilarious if you put :naughty: after everything everyone says.

EDIT:
How old is she? :naughty:
why are you ****ing your family members.
that's just wrong :naughty:

also pics + divx of sister/mom :naughty:

She is 24 :naughty:

and I don't think so CptStern, you'd only just want to wank to 'em. :naughty:

He's been here less than a month and he knows us all so well already. :naughty:

I like my family, so somebody else contribute. :naughty:

let me have a night whit her,thats something she will not forget:naughty:

no .. I'm a hands on kinda guy. so definately anal, girl on girl and possibly some sado masochism thrown in for good measure :naughty:

cool, you want me to rape her for you? :naughty:

I wonder what your wife has to say about this. :naughty:

You might get aids, and condoms don't work with her, its like acid from what I'm told. :naughty:

My sister got pregnant and kicked out of school at 16. :naughty: Had her baby at 17 (a month or two ago). :naughty: She doesn't do a damn thing but lay around and use other people's money. :naughty:

I felt like that needed to come out. :naughty:

Steal the baby. So simple. :naughty:

So why don't you do what she does? :naughty:

Getting kicked out of school + having a baby at 16 = win at life :naughty:

I don't play on easy mode. :naughty:

probably nothing because WHY WOULD I TELL HER? :naughty:

trying to push to meet ends meat :naughty:

Whoa, that's deep, brah. :naughty:

Thats what SHE said. :naughty:
Fixed.

Virus, you clearly have too much time on your hands.

A bunch of perverts, all of you!

:naughty:

My family is extremely small and tolerable.

/exit

I forgot my debit card pin number the other day... just out of the blue, it decided to leave my mind. I was able to remember it later by imagining myself entering the number at a gas station keypad.

Point is, it happens to the best of us.

My little sister is a ****ing **** (why yes I did just use that word) but the rest of my family are great people.

/also exits

I have no siblings, my family is alright. I guess.

I love most of my immediate family. Its my grandpa whom I hate. My Grandma had a stroke and he had the nerve to leave her because she was difficult at first to get along with. So he barely helps her, my dad and mom take more care for her than gramps, plus she just got Cancer on top of that. 84 years old and she is still around. I love her a lot but I just can't stand what my Grandpa has become.

My sister is the opposite of this, she's kind of the Lisa Simpson of the family. I'm always reminded of that episode where she's having her future told and marrying Hugh Grant, and he describes her as "a flower that grew out of a pot of dirt" (or something). Not because she's more intelligent, but she seems to have a great deal of motivation and ambition that none of the rest of us have inherited. :p

Of course she knows it, and is frequently a massive bitch about it, but hey, that's just siblings.

I've come to realize that the only person in my immediate family that I like is my sister, and she's at college.

Well, I guess my dad can be pretty cool.
:naughty:

I love my family. I have no issues with my brother, my parents, or my family really.

I mean, there's the whole "I'm the only liberal in a sea of conservatives" thing... but I don't let that get to me much.

In the end, I wouldn't trade my family for anything.

I love my family. I have no issues with my brother, my parents, or my family really.

I mean, there's the whole "I'm the only liberal in a sea of conservatives" thing... but I don't let that get to me much.

In the end, I wouldn't trade my family for anything.

I'll give you sixty bucks and a Klondike bar.

Back