Alas...Father Grigori?

well i..........uhmmmmmmmmmm...............
well you kinda!!!!!!!!! see him get away after he's surrounded by zombies down a tunnel behind him under ground not the one that opens but beneath...............................................

I noclipped once
I saw him go around the corner into the tomb and then he just dissapears:/

yhea but that was using cheats you cant really see the real thing only the message of what there are trying to do

Why would he go mad in a compkletely normal town?
He wasn't mad before.

PROVE IT.

Come on, he's a priest. They're all mad!

PROVE IT.

Come on, he's a priest. They're all mad!

lmao. XD

Yeah, I had no idea he could die once you've passed that gate. That would seem to indicate he's not coming back.

I'll say it again, though. I like the idea that his fate is left ambiguous and that we'll probably never know for sure. Grigori worked, as a character, in Ravenholm. I'm not sure he'd work as well elsewhere.

Yeah, but isn't it sort of stupid for him to stay behind? Maybe he has some perverse love for killing headcrabs and zombies, but I hope he goes through the tunnel at some point as well... Maybe he stayed behind to help more poor lost souls from being killed by zombies, but I doubt anyone without a powerful suit and skill (and crowbar) like Gordon would ever survive that place.

Father Grigori... God bless his loopy soul.

Um, hate to be picky when you've only just joined, but you do realise that this thread is well over a year old, don't you? We have a kind of policy on here that you don't revive threads that about more than six months old or something. I'm sure you'll learn that in time but the mods don't like it so I'm just letting you know.

Um, hate to be picky when you've only just joined, but you do realise that this thread is well over a year old, don't you? We have a kind of policy on here that you don't revive threads that about more than six months old or something. I'm sure you'll learn that in time but the mods don't like it so I'm just letting you know.

Oh, thanks for the advice. :stare: Sorry heh. I'm a member at another forum where you can bump three year old threads without getting into trouble. I will try not to do it again. :angel:

I don't know if people used to mind, but we had a guy on here a while back called Alyxvance who used to bump three-and even four-year-old threads all the time. He got countless warnings but annoyingly he never realised what he was doing wrong so he didn't stop. He got permabanned in the end, though. It seems that after that mods have started coming down harder on bumped threads.
Btw, if anyone wishes to contradict this post, be my guest.

Alyxvance... Wasn't that the guy who complained about real-life girls being too feminine? He was also in love with Alyx IIRC. He also did some quite interesting thread bumping too, though, while adding stuff as constructive as the average post on here.

Don't worry, you didn't miss a lot of exciting stuff. the only thing you missed was a feeling of huge exasperation and annoyance and anger at Alyxvance. That's all!

Yeah, he was a total prick and whiny one at that. I'm so glad he's gone and I really hope he doesn't come back!

Cool thread, im saddened im a little late for the party... epic bump, not as epic as some of my bumps at other communities where ive brought back threads from the 90s! YEAHHH!

I'm betting this won't stay open for much longer. It'll probably be locked by the time I get up in the morning/afternoon.

It's commonly referred to as Thread Necromancy - 'raising the dead'.

Start a new topic if you really must jibber-jabber about it.

Again, sorry. XD

I don't know how I even found this thread, because I was only looking at the first page in this section. O.O Didn't realize it was that old.

I don't see why not rebirth a thread from 2007, not really that old and besides, most of the threads last only a few weeks..

I'm just wondering what is fundamentally wrong about posting in old topics. What harm does it cause?

People, moving on is better than reviving old. Besides maybe people have bad memories/stupid first posts/argues in that thread.

Father Grigori should be given his own mod!

I dunno, I think that could be cool. It would essentially be left4dead just without three characters, and in Ravenholm, and for however long it takes Gordon to get there.

Unless you want a plot of course.

YAY! Tis resurrected!
NECROMANCY IS REAL

and...my point is...
Grigori in Ep:3 is rather unbelievlable...but VALVe could make a whole spin-off minigame kinda thing...like...making traps and stuff...

Another Aperture Science worker is killed every time you raise an old thread.

This may not be too far from the truth, now you mention it!!! :E

Edit: Awww crap. I've just made this thread reach page six. It really should not have lasted that long. Apologies, people!

He's gone, but I don't think it's because he sacrificed himself for Gordon, if he could survive for however long Ravenholm had been a Zombie Town surely he could get out of the Graveyard.

But yes he's dead - when the Citadel blew up it most likely took out Ravenholm as well.

Back