Alriiiiggggghhhttt

Stylo

The Freeman
Reaction score
So I guess I should probably post a thread in here to introduce myself. I'm Stylo, musician, gamer, lots of other things.

I am and have been a regular on several forums in the past as well as moderating for one so I'm already familiar with the way the whole gaff works. Whoopee.

Been playing Half-Life since it came out back in the day and consequently its sequels, hence why I arrived here eventually.

I am quite partial to being part of an active forum, you see. That and Chinese food... Cause those S.O.Bs know how to cook!

Self-assured, confident, and slightly racist.

You'll fit in wonderfully!

Don't drink the water.

Nice to meet you Stylo :)

Most of the activity nowadays takes place in the Off-Topic forums (at least until the next Half Life game is announced).

Welcome to the Forums! why don't you post a picture of yourself so we can super edit the hell out of it and that will really break the ice

I'm Stylo, musician, gamer, lots of other things.
Hey nobody cares.

I am and have been a regular on several forums in the past as well as moderating for one so I'm already familiar with the way the whole gaff works. Whoopee.
Oh you think you can just come in here and know how everything works well hmmm!!! HMMM!!!! MMMMM

Been playing Half-Life since it came out back in the day and consequently its sequels, hence why I arrived here eventually.
Well I respect this.

I am quite partial to being part of an active forum, you see. That and Chinese food... Cause those S.O.Bs know how to cook!
Well I hope you enjoy your stay! You've got a cool name and a decent avatar; I welcome you.

Welcome to the Forums! why don't you post a picture of yourself so we can super edit the hell out of it and that will really break the ice

Myself, circa 2009:

dfgrg.jpg

You're named after a song I had stuck in my head for a month and a half.

Now it's back again. I [strike]love[/strike] hate you. [strike]Welcome to the forums[/strike] F*ck off.

Tell me Stylo if you can, you have destroyed so much, what is it exactly you have created? Can you name even one thing? I thought not.

Krynn is a time-travelling stick-eating dog.

Hey man you're about eight years late, this communities dying.

**** YOU IT WILL NEVER DIE.

Please stay, we need more members. The last sticker was Milly... *shudder

^ When a normal citizen demands another citizen to do tasks that would only be otherwise issued by the Metro-police, please report the incident to your closest certified officer - as this action breaks several tenants of the Involuntary Citizen Trust Contract, which would only serve to threaten the integrity of the "tight ship" they wish to run.

Welcome to Half-life2.net, your safety is of a moderate value relative to surrounding cities.

You know what they do to snitches outside the city walls, Mutoid?

I'd tell you, but I'm not a snitch.

Posting to see what status I have.

Allright!
Welcome I guess.

Activate simulated penis gadget.

Prepare to engage, on my command.

Oh wait sorry, wrong thread. Welcome to the forums!

Back