Alyx Lovin'

Is the One Free Man gonna get his Alyx on?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ennui

The Freeman
Reaction score
Come on. We all want it to happen. Valve's been teasing all of us for years with that sexy, down-to-earth video game vixen, and if Gordon's going to get any action, I imagine it'll be in Episode 3, since it concludes the current story arc, and sexual tension between Gordon and Alyx has been building with every new release (Look at the last one, shit - "Can you blame an old man for wanting grandkids?").

I think it's time. What do you think?

alyxpose1cs9.gif

Nay, maybe more ingame subtle hints, but I honestly wouldn't think so.

What a awful picture of her. It's the old regular HL2 model.

Yeah, I just grabbed a random one off google images and didn't even really look at it, it's pretty crappy. I'll replace it at some point, maybe with Pinkle's nude Alyx cartoon.... Were HL2's model textures really that fuzzy? :O

The author surely had his textures set to low-med

I tend to not think about her too much in ep3, there are so many possibilities

I'm really, really looking forward to “Dark Alyx.” Only less lame. Valve have a chance to do something very innovative, very intriguing with her character. I was actually starting to get fatigued of Alyx toward the end of Episode 2 but now they have an amazing opportunity to spice things up, do things differently.

It should be awesome.

Yes, I expect an explicit, fully-interactive sex scene. Right at the beginning.

Tentacle-raped by a hydra in Ep3. CONFIRMED.

Tentacle-raped by a hydra in Ep3. CONFIRMED.

Hooray!
I expects teh sekz, and will be damn mad if i where to be cheated of it.
Gravity gun...?

The thing about the interaction i don't realy like is standing there like a buffoon when Alyx is sad. the train ride in episode 1 where Alyx where pinned under the stalker was awesome, i really felt i had to run over there to help her, and when she was free, standing there with her hands over her face, i wanted to place a hand on her shoulder, telling her to snap the **** out of it.

Awesome play on emotion on valves part.

that would be like LAME TO THE CORE...pffffffffff
:rolleyes:

I swear to God, if Valve force the player into recipricating Alyx's feelings I will be mildly pissed off.

The irony is, Alyx is okay looking, got a nice little arse I would like to pinch, but overall I just don't find myself attracted to her enough to really care if she so much as gave you a kiss on the cheek at the end of episode 3.

She's more like a good friend, like that thing real girls do to nice guys who they always bitch about bad guys to, yet completely ignore the propsect of relationship with this nice guy.

I like killing and blowing up shit with her and she makes the experience of speeding down an open road at full speed towards a cliff less lonely, but yeah.

If she met some other guy (or went off with Barney...) I cant really say I'de be bothered. :LOL:

I cannot see how on earth it'd be implemented.

For such a worldly-wise wasteland girl, Alyx is pretty shy. Look at her expression when Eli starts talking about sexin'!

Is Ennui really telling everyone to...'get busy'?

Episode 3: accurately simulates the experience of doing kisses, excepting all other sensory data bar visual. Possibly some kind of squelching sucking noises over the speakers.

It's going to happen one way or another. It's not going to be graphic or gratuitous, but it's going to be there. I'm thinking a kiss.

You registered on this forum just to say that?

Hi Pistolero, sorry I dont know you...but you sound like really,really smart person:thumbs:

Samon sorry that picture is so small in original form that its not woth of it put it in larger...sorry!

Or, maybe, the end of Episode 3 will take place in a dark room where you cannot see anything (of course, preceded by Alyx walking in, taking off most of her clothes, winking and turning off the light) and the first sound you ever hear from Gordon Freeman, excepting his heartbeat and panting breath in HL, is "Alyx!"

Credits.

I think that would be awesome. Seems unlikely however. Realistically I'm not really expecting anything... it's kind of hard to have a character like Freeman that is invisible and silent have convincing romantic interaction.

Or, maybe, the end of Episode 3 will take place in a dark room where you cannot see anything (of course, preceded by Alyx walking in, taking off most of her clothes, winking and turning off the light) and the first sound you ever hear from Gordon Freeman, excepting his heartbeat and panting breath in HL, is "Alyx!"

Credits.
Alternatively, you might not realise it's Gordon speaking, and flip because another man is in the room.

I feel like I would recognize his voice, I've spent plenty of time in his body and all.

Any of you tryin' to get busy, I'm tryin' to get busy. All this Alyx x Gordon talk is getting me riled up, I might need to go read some fanfiction ^__^;; kekekekekekeke

by the way i am kidding, i can't risk any of you actually thinking i was telling the truth there

I'm really, really looking forward to ?Dark Alyx.? Only less lame. Valve have a chance to do something very innovative, very intriguing with her character. I was actually starting to get fatigued of Alyx toward the end of Episode 2 but now they have an amazing opportunity to spice things up, do things differently.

It should be awesome.

Yeah I agree, she was very much Robin to your Batman in EP 2 & I'd love for things to get dark or something, I too think they have a great opportunity to do something cool with her character. I hope it won't resemble Matrix Revolutions.

We should be able to butt**** alyx.

on a serious note, I'm not that attracted to her, she's just...more of a good friend IMO.

To be fair seeing as how Valve go for some level of realism in their games and that the girl's father has just died, I'd imagine that if Gordon was a real man he'd realise that this would be the perfect opportunity for him to ''hit that.''

Valve wouldn't force Gordon to do anything. But I think it's possible that the relationship will increase.

Sex scene? No. Maybe a kiss part, perhaps even a peck on the cheek. But I doubt there will be buttsechs or any other kind. (oral, vanilla, nasal, etc.)

Yes, nasal.

What, apart from...the whole game?!?

Sorry, I meant make him perform an action, like hug or kiss Alyx. They can maneuver you sneakily through the game, but then that's just linear gameplay. It's just not Valvish to have touchy-feely Gordon.

No. The woman reminds me of my sister. No sexes plz.

............................................________
....................................,.-‘”...................``~.,
.............................,.-”...................................“-.,
.........................,/...............................................”:,
.....................,?......................................................\,
.................../...........................................................,}
................./......................................................,:`^`..}
.............../...................................................,:”........./
..............?.....__.........................................:`.........../
............./__.(.....“~-,_..............................,:`........../
.........../(_....”~,_........“~,_....................,:`........_/
..........{.._$;_......”=,_.......“-,_.......,.-~-,},.~”;/....}
...........((.....*~_.......”=-._......“;,,./`..../”............../
...,,,___.\`~,......“~.,....................`.....}............../
............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-”
............/.`~,......`-...............................\....../\
.............\`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....\,__
,,_..........}.>-._\...................................|..............`=~-,
.....`=~-,_\_......`\,.................................\
...................`=~-,,.\,...............................\
................................`:,,...........................`\..............__
.....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``
........................................_\..........._,-%.......`\
...................................,<`.._|_,-&``................`\

...at this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back