Alyx Lovin'

Is the One Free Man gonna get his Alyx on?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maby something like this:
2qckn4i.jpg

I'm sorry, what the f!ck was that about?

Clearly drawn from a deranged mind with no clue about how sexual intercourse works.

My friends, I would like to thank our fellow forum member "Combine_Advisor".
As many of you have noticed, my post few post for the week have been senseless, deranged and outright hurtful comments without provacation.
Maybe it has something to do with me front flipping onto concrete and wiping the skin of both my shins and most of my face, perhaps the opium mixture with which I have been keeping myself consantly supplied and high with, but something has affected my judgement, with my only intelligent post apologising for my faults.

But Advisor, you, you have shown me the light through which the fog of mediocrity in my head.
Your post, your single picture woke me up to the very stupidity of humanity as a whole, and why no-one but the very best deserve to breed, for things like that result from the other option.

So thank you Advisor.

Thank you for making me want dearly to hate humanity again.

For driving me back to playing Counter-Strike, and listening to Papa Roach.

And, above all, thank you...

...thank you...for being a friend.

My friends, I would like to thank our fellow forum member "Combine_Advisor".
As many of you have noticed, my post few post for the week have been senseless, deranged and outright hurtful comments without provacation.
Maybe it has something to do with me front flipping onto concrete and wiping the skin of both my shins and most of my face, perhaps the opium mixture with which I have been keeping myself consantly supplied and high with, but something has affected my judgement, with my only intelligent post apologising for my faults.

But Advisor, you, you have shown me the light through which the fog of mediocrity in my head.
Your post, your single picture woke me up to the very stupidity of humanity as a whole, and why no-one but the very best deserve to breed, for things like that result from the other option.

So thank you Advisor.

Thank you for making me want dearly to hate humanity again.

For driving me back to playing Counter-Strike, and listening to Papa Roach.

And, above all, thank you...

...thank you...for being a friend.

OH GODDAMNU PEOPLE IT WAS A STUPID JOKE!

At first I thought Gordon had a single arm shaped like a deformed triangle protruding from the side of his body, then I realised the One Free Man apparently has twigs for arms, even *in* the HEV suit.

At first I thought Gordon had a single arm shaped like a deformed triangle protruding from the side of his body, then I realised the One Free Man apparently has twigs for arms, even *in* the HEV suit.

Oh goddamnit....just drop it...

AHAHAHAHAHAH
I think he'll just use "the real" "Gravity Gun".

Good job quoting it back from the previous page then, there. Stellar work, mate.

Well you're reading it wrong, pistol. Clearly he's just trying to be edgy and funny, but just coming of as immature. To be honest, I don't see much 'depression' in that picture.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back