Another "girl problem" thread

Mattigus

Reaction score
I'm sorry I have to bother you fellow forum members with this trash, and I'm even more sorry that I can't figure this one out myself. Anyway, here it is.

My 6 month anniversary with my girlfriend is in a week. Anyway, I have to get her something, but I don't know what. For our 1 month anniversary, the only other anniversary we actually celebrated, I got her a heart shaped pendant with her name engraved on it, and a teddy bear dressed like a nurse (which is what she's gonna be when she graduates.) I'm not clever enough to top that, unfortunately. To make this worse, she already got me something early, an Aqua Teen Hunger Force shirt which kicks ass.

I know I'm probably asking at the wrong place, but any ideas you guys have on what I can get her will be greatly apreciated.

DEATH eVADER said:
How old are you?

Forget I said that.

Take her out for dinner (And I don't mean dennis'), along with Flowers and a bigger Teddy bear. Who knows, you might get more than you bargin for :naughty:

Sounds nice, but I wanna do something big, you know? Like the heart pendant, she loved that. I wanna top that, but I don't know how. But thanks for your suggestion, eVader.

m8 its not a competition. shes not gonna go 'omg my present is better than yours!!!! thats it!!! i wanna break up!!!'

it doesnt matter what you get her. what do you feel? love? or is it just a 'have a girl on my arm thing'?

hell, just be a classic. candle lit dinner, flowers, chocs etc etc etc. the fact that you're having an anniversary is special enough. just think about it.

my whole point is that a relationship souldnt be about whos better than who, or who got better things than the other.

and good luck m8 :E

actually a trip to zambia would be good if you wanna top the pendant lol.

but then again, thats just me.

Mattigus said:
Sounds nice, but I wanna do something big, you know? Like the heart pendant, she loved that. I wanna top that, but I don't know how. But thanks for your suggestion, eVader.

"Its sometimes better to be Dumb but Romantic, rather Proud and Dumb" Thats one of my own.

So what is the money Cap and I might other alternatives

Mattigus said:
Anything in the triple digits is bad. Other than that, go for it.

DAMN!!

Okay, expensive gift and candle lit dinner (Make it yourself, she'll be impressed if you pull it off)

If you don't know what to get, how are we supposed to help? You are the one she's been with for the past 6 months. Shouldn't you have an idea by now?

Im sure CptStern could come up with something good. CptStern where are you!??!

DEATH eVADER said:
DAMN!!

Okay, expensive gift and candle lit dinner (Make it yourself, she'll be impressed if you pull it off)

Remember to practice on the days leading up to the big day

How to top a heart shaped pendant?? Isn't it obvious!

TWO heart shaped pendants! :p

i say "re-gift" the aqua teen hunger force t-shirt.

Haha, you should watch movie called Love Stinks with her and then while watching comment on it “haha, look at that stupid bitch, if you ever become such annoying whore like that chick in a movie, I will cut you”.

Doesn’t really matter what you will give her, you don’t measure someone’s love by a prize of a gift, only stupid girls do that. Problem is, she is 17, she will change many times, and the main problem will be a college, that’s when all brake up happen. I suggest get a dinner and don’t spend lot of money on her, because after all she must understand that you are a poor college student too.

Mattigus said:
I'm sorry I have to bother you fellow forum members with this trash, and I'm even more sorry that I can't figure this one out myself. Anyway, here it is.

My 6 month anniversary with my girlfriend is in a week. Anyway, I have to get her something, but I don't know what. For our 1 month anniversary, the only other anniversary we actually celebrated, I got her a heart shaped pendant with her name engraved on it, and a teddy bear dressed like a nurse (which is what she's gonna be when she graduates.) I'm not clever enough to top that, unfortunately. To make this worse, she already got me something early, an Aqua Teen Hunger Force shirt which kicks ass.

I know I'm probably asking at the wrong place, but any ideas you guys have on what I can get her will be greatly apreciated.

Take her out for a romantic meal, just the two of you. Maybe make a day of it, take her somewhere she really likes (within reason, unless your filthy rich :)) If you've got some money, maybe take her shopping to some store she's always wanted to buy a dress or something from, then she can dress up and wear that for the meal that night.

If money is tight, a romantic picnic in a quiet area of some nice park, out of the way so you don't get pestered by kids or prats on bikes/skateboards.

Buy her something too, doesn't have to be super expensive so long as it'll mean a lot to her. I dunno, maybe something to do with being a nurse, as your way of showing her you know she'll make it. Little things like that go a long way

Oh and for anyone thinking I've gone soft writing that post, come here and say so and I'll ban you for your trouble :p

Mr.Reak said:
Haha, you should watch movie called Love Stinks with her and then while watching comment on it “haha, look at that stupid bitch, if you ever become such annoying whore like that chick in a movie, I will cut you”.

Doesn’t really matter what you will give her, you don’t measure someone’s love by a prize of a gift, only stupid girls do that. Problem is, she is 17, she will change many times, and the main problem will be a college, that’s when all brake up happen. I suggest get a dinner and don’t spend lot of money on her, because after all she must understand that you are a poor college student too.

Cut out the cynicism and give this man a cookie. We have a winner.

[Edit]: Elfric - You are such a softy :O

DelFric...You big soft pregnant fish (That, for the uneducated :O is one meaning of the word twat:p)

I was reading your post expecting some kind of cynical ending...but it never came ;(

Farrowlesparrow said:
DelFric...You big soft pregnant fish (That, for the uneducated :O is one meaning of the word twat:p)

I was reading your post expecting some kind of cynical ending...but it never came ;(
Oh ok, since ya'll be pestering me for a typical cynical Goth type saying, here's one I've been saving for a special occasion.

"Don't bother, she's probably sleeping with your best friend anyway, catch her in the act with your camcorder and put it on Kazza, she'll never forget that Anniversary"

there, happy now :D

The Dark Elf said:
"Don't bother, she's probably sleeping with your best friend anyway, catch her in the act with your camcorder and put it on Kazza, she'll never forget that Anniversary"

Pwnage

in the famous words of Jay-Z, "if u having girl problems, i feel bad for u son" :LOL:
sorry i was just listening to the tune :E

The Dark Elf said:

LOL that made me laugh, I'm still laughing actually. Just wandering in the depths of offtopic it's been long.

I tell you what you do to make her happy (I'm french, trust me on this)

Make her a romantic dinner. COOK IT YOURSELF. Candle light, napkins wrapped around the fork and knife. A little soop beforehand. (Cook something easy, but that you know she likes)

After that, watch a funny romantic comedy (oxymoron detected).

In france we say love goes through the belly, and a girl you can get laughing is already halfway into your bed.

Greatest gift ever that will get you laid:

Burn a cd of songs that mean something to you guys, and then write up a paragraph for each saying what it means to you... Throw in the prerequisite roses and BAM.

Worked for me.

The Dark Elf said:
Take her out for a romantic meal, just the two of you. Maybe make a day of it, take her somewhere she really likes (within reason, unless your filthy rich :)) If you've got some money, maybe take her shopping to some store she's always wanted to buy a dress or something from, then she can dress up and wear that for the meal that night.

If money is tight, a romantic picnic in a quiet area of some nice park, out of the way so you don't get pestered by kids or prats on bikes/skateboards.

Buy her something too, doesn't have to be super expensive so long as it'll mean a lot to her. I dunno, maybe something to do with being a nurse, as your way of showing her you know she'll make it. Little things like that go a long way

Oh and for anyone thinking I've gone soft writing that post, come here and say so and I'll ban you for your trouble :p

omg, we have a winner!!!!

but wait, thats similar to what i said, if you think about it.

Thanks everyone. I think I just needed some suggestions to get my mind rolling.

Pureball said:
omg, we have a winner!!!!

but wait, thats similar to what i said, if you think about it.
If I was copying you, don't you think I would have physically deleted your post and any references to it first? :)

Besides...
Pureball said:
like i said, it ISNT A COMPETITION

So don't worry about it

Back