Another Novint Falcon Giveaway!

It was on Advanced, as stated in the news post.

Looks like you already have...

--2079--

Here's mine!!

I'm not a high post member, but i'm browsing this forum since many years so here's my vote.

I haven't played L4D in forever so I can't recall the point system. I guessed what I guessed.

Any idea what time tomorrow the winner will be announced?

I won't win, but if somehow I do, I think I will donate it to Dekstar.

Haha Should have figured.

It's not exactly the same number though ;)

I shouldn't help you guys but I do know since Pi got his Falcon, his [STRIKE]deaths per game[/STRIKE] skill level has dramatically increased.

I hope that is of some assistance.

multiplied by the total amount of Friendly Fire incidents I caused
[*]The guess that is closest to the actual score without going over will win the Falcon.[/list][br]
I shouldn't help you guys but I do know since Pi got his Falcon, his [STRIKE]deaths per game[/STRIKE] skill level has dramatically increased.

I hope that is of some assistance.

I had played some L4D games to try and replicate Pi's score but these quotes got me. I just can't help but think that Pi didn't do any friendly fires at all so my guess is 0. I just hope the other number I was thinking of won't win instead!

ah I hope I'm right. I really want a falcon. Anyway, good luck to everyone! :p

Out of curiosity - how many of you are actually trying to work out a value, and how many of you are just guessing a number?

I tried to calculate, but given there are 3 variables it could be anything! :) My assumptions could be totally wrong.

Out of interest, has anyone got it bang-on yet?

I had played some L4D games to try and replicate Pi's score but these quotes got me. I just can't help but think that Pi didn't do any friendly fires at all so my guess is 0. I just hope the other number I was thinking of won't win instead!

That was my first thought too! I didn't quite have the courage to go with it though. Perhaps had Hectic Glenn posted the info before my guess (and yours) I might have gone for it. Still, his comments might mean that he only had a small FF number, but an accuracy of 20% or such. Oooh, such an evil competition! :) Good luck with your guess. If I don't win I hope you do! I love the idea of the figure being 0, and everyone bar one person going over :)

Back