Anti-Bush

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chiefi

Spy
Reaction score
Anyone againts Bush... post something (anything).

A little fact: There are more than 54,900,095 insecure morons living in America right now.

I hope Kerry swings this.... im gutted Bush has so many states.

(I also find it disturbing that 49% of the votes for the opposition in a state can mean jack shit in the whole thing...)

I wouldn't call them insecure morons for having differing opinions.

MadHatter said:
I wouldn't call them insecure morons for having differing opinions.

I would. There's opinions i won't respect. Just like i don't respect racists, even if it's there opinions.

Chiefi said:
I would. There's opinions i won't respect. Just like i don't respect racists, even if it's there opinions.

Then you suck farts from monkey buttholes for detesting the opinions of Bush supporters.

I hate Bush, he is a murderer in my book. People think the iraqi insurgents are crazy, if I were there I would be an insurgent myself. I'm sure most of them have lost it all, their homes, family, kids. Theres nothing left. SAme applies for the child suicide bombers, they don't do it for no reason, they aren't religious extremists (thats bs) they want revenge for what we have taken from them.

Wait, not we, moreso what BUSH has taken from them. I hope he has fun rolling in his oil and imaginary wmd's. I hope it was worth it to him. That f*cking murderer.

P.S. The environment is going to shit.. and who pays for it? The future (us) :angry:

I cant wait to find out how things get worse. :dozey:

you anti-bush fools spewing out your ill-derived hatred are so completely and superciliously ignorant, its absurd. bush has been a great president and we are fortunate he was re-elected. i'm so glad that the majority of the american people haven't bought into the ingorant bullshit being spoonfed by our liberal media and dumbasses like michael moore. my faith is restored in the general public... somewhat.

othello said:
you anti-bush fools spewing out your ill-derived hatred are so completely and superciliously ignorant, its absurd. bush has been a great president and we are fortunate he was re-elected. i'm so glad that the majority of the american people haven't bought into the ingorant bullshit being spoonfed by our liberal media and dumbasses like michael moore. my faith is restored in the general public... somewhat.

Hi, I like brownies.

I'm so pissed right now. It's unbelievable! How can people be this blind?

When i see Bush and his wife together, smiling, i feel disgusted, really. Looking at the number of people that voted for that psycho, enrages me beyond anything else.

othello said:

^^^^^
Exactly what makes me puke.

Need a bag there? Don't want that schtuff all over your keyboard, shoes and carpet.

[is me is correcting]
sublidieminal said:
I hate Bush, he is a murderer in my book. People think the iraqi insurgents are crazy [actually, they're uneducated and being manipulated], if I were there I would be an insurgent myself. I'm sure most of them have lost it all, their homes, family, kids. Theres nothing left [of course, there wasn't much to start with either]. Same applies for the child suicide bombers, they don't do it for no reason, they aren't religious extremists (thats bs) they want revenge for what we have taken from them [actually, their families are paid, typically around $25].

Wait, not we, moreso what BUSH has taken from them. I hope he has fun rolling in his oil [the Iraqis control the oil, they're selling it to us] and imaginary wmd's [find one major politician that didn't think there were WMD in Iraq. I know Kerry did]. I hope it was worth it to him. That f*cking murderer [conqueror].

P.S. The environment is going to shit.. and who pays for it? The future (us) [taxpayer, for expensive environmental initiatives]:angry:

:/ I'll say it again - I'm not a Bush supporter. But I don't take kindly to hungrily devoured propaganda either.

EDIT: Ergo, I'm not a Kerry supporter either.

othello said:
you anti-bush fools spewing out your ill-derived hatred are so completely and superciliously ignorant, its absurd.
That comment is riddled in irony.

Dude... Chiefi, it doesnt matter what view you have... if you post in that way, whether it be for bush or for kerry, you are a moron. Your hate is overflowing. I see some of the Kerry supporters in here who are against your methods... doesn't that tell you something?

MadHatter said:
You mean hypocracy?
No. I think he really believes it. No feigning or false assumption.

He simply is the very thing he detests. (ignorant and, especially, spewing hatred)

Raziaar... I'm not a Kerry suporter and making this thread was kind of a stress reliever.

Don't forget guys, Bush is going to militarize space! I'm sure we'll all feel much safer when Bush has a nice freakin lazer he can point at countries that stand in his way.

Let the arms race begin!

These opinions are'nt that extreme. Some people like Bush, because they feel safer with him, or, for some other reason.

I know some people that are nice people, are'nt rude, or undereducated--and voted for Bush, based on what they believed in. Voting, Or believing, is not an extremist action.

If your not willing to accept other people's behavior, then your willing to accept defeat tonight.

All we can hope is they don't come up with something like changing the constitution or alike, so there can be 20+ more years of B-U-S-H.

Help!

Mr-Fusion said:
Well i'm just interested to know who's next on Bush's 'to invade' list.

It's either Iran or North Korea.

Now i'd say Iran most likely because when a few lawmakers approved the decision to push ahread with uranium enrichment they stood up and shouted "Death to America".

http://edition.cnn.com/2004/WORLD/europe/10/31/iran.nuclear/index.html

Also, Bush is a nazi. I have pictorial proof.

$5 says Iran. N. Korea would be too nasty a fight. Plus, we've been being 'desensitized' over the past couple of years with the "Iran is making nukes now, omg!!!" articles so that it's not some random spur of the moment invasion like Iraq pretty much was.

Sprafa, get over it. You apparently have no idea who I voted for, but you dont see me whining about a NwO.

off topic: Kerberos, is your name a reference to the Mamoru Oshii films and manga?

Kerberos, is your name a reference to the Mamoru Oshii films and manga?

Slightly, its also reference to a security system used in the defense of SWG's servers. It makes the admins mad over there. :D

ashamed

its not just bush though, its the whole group of them. i was born in the states (Oakland, California) but have been raised in Norway, this Xmas I'm becoming a Norweigian citizen because i don't feel like American at all, and i just don't get how that many people can blindly follow the bush cabinet when there must be a little voice telling them that what they are doing is just plain wrong.

its not just bush though, its the whole group of them. i was born in the states (Oakland, California) but have been raised in Norway, this Xmas I'm becoming a Norweigian citizen because i don't feel like American at all, and i just don't get how that many people can blindly follow the bush cabinet when there must be a little voice telling them that what they are doing is just plain wrong.

Im not a zombie. If Bush does something wrong, I hold it against him.

Im not sure of some forum members have'nt got it, but one thing I do hold against Bush, is he invaded a country on illegal grounds. He also, has'nt found Weapons of Mass Destruction.

I dont care what other people say, if one of our candidates does something wrong, I wont forget it.

K e r b e r o s said:

Im not sure of some forum members have'nt got it, but one thing I do hold against Bush, is he invaded a country on illegal grounds. He also, has'nt found Weapons of Mass Destruction.

I dont care what other people say, if one of our candidates does something wrong, I wont forget it.

Likewise.

K e r b e r o s said:

amen to some of that, i still think going into iraq was the right thing though, sorry i can' agree with you there, we were wrong on the WMD part

that's good to hear. but the mistakes he\them are making are rather serious. in basically every other country if the same thing happened the government would be kicked out, apologize and ask for help. it seems like in the states if you just give a scandal a month or two it just blows over. people should take the consequences for there actions.

Thats because you guys have such a direct connection to your own Government.

Its like Family. However, were seperated on such a stitch level, we cant exact that kind of punishment without doing protests.

Chiefi said:
Anyone againts Bush... post something (anything).

A little fact: There are more than 54,900,095 insecure morons living in America right now.

Another moron who thinks his opinion matters, even though he doesn't live in the United States. This board is full of people who want to sit around and suck John Kerry's dick, and they don't even ****ing live in the United States. :LOL:

I am going to say this one more time... YOUR opinion DOES NOT matter. Thanks anyway! :rolleyes:

4 more years with bush and his fellow inbreds? what are people thinking?

now playing : dueling banjos

/
K e r b e r o s said:
Thats because you guys have such a direct connection to your own Government.

Its like Family. However, were seperated on such a stitch level, we cant exact that kind of punishment without doing protests.

Then protest. like the marches all around the world after 9/11.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back