Anti-Bush

Status
Not open for further replies.
downthesun said:
Another moron who thinks his opinion matters, even though he doesn't live in the United States. This board is full of people who want to sit around and suck John Kerry's dick, and they don't even ****ing live in the United States. :LOL:

I am going to say this one more time... YOUR opinion DOES NOT matter. Thanks anyway! :rolleyes:
Don't be such an asshole. See, the thing is, Bush's actions are affecting things around the world already. My own country, which is nowhere near America or Iraq, went to war along side the US. Our own Government's support of Bush makes Bush's actions quite relevant to me, but I'm not American. Does my opinion not matter simply because I don't live there?

The United States has a huge impact on world politics, and as such, everyone in the world is entitled to an opinion on the current administration.

cadaver said:
4 more years with bush and his fellow inbreds? what are people thinking?

now playing : dueling banjos
Don't even ****ing start with those stereotypes you god damn euro.

downthesun said:
Another moron who thinks his opinion matters, even though he doesn't live in the United States. This board is full of people who want to sit around and suck John Kerry's dick, and they don't even ****ing live in the United States. :LOL:

I am going to say this one more time... YOUR opinion DOES NOT matter. Thanks anyway! :rolleyes:

Hey newsflash asshole, american politics don't end at the border. Whoever becomes the next president will affect the world, not just your country. Stop being so damn ignorant. I guess you voted bush judging from what you wrote. Looking at it, I can see why Bush got so many votes...'cause he's a moron, thus morons will vote for him. WOW that's easier to figure out than I thought...

BUSH IS THE WORST AMERICAN PRESIDENT EVER. PERIOD.

Logic said:
Don't be such an asshole. See, the thing is, Bush's actions are affecting things around the world already. My own country, which is nowhere near America or Iraq, went to war along side the US. Our own Government's support of Bush makes Bush's actions quite relevant to me, but I'm not American. Does my opinion not matter simply because I don't live there?

The United States has a huge impact on world politics, and as such, everyone in the world is entitled to an opinion on the current administration.

I agree with you. People need to stop saying that their opinion doesnt matter. You guys have an opinion, it matters. It just doesn't matter when it comes to the vote itself. That's all.

My opinion. I'm not American but I still think I have the right to make my point known (that includes you, whoever said it doesn't) mainly because American politics affects just about everyone.

Bush should not be president.
Kerry is not too great either.

In politics in general there simply aren't people who I really side for. Like it's been said before, you just vote for the lesser of two evils.
I'm amazed Bush has won (I think we can assume he's won now), but at the same time I can see something similar happening in Britain - Blair re-elected simply because we have no decent opposition. It's a farce. And few people can see that, despite best intentions (at least on the outside) the world is NOT a safer place, important issues are being ignored over issues that will increase votes, and although I totally disagree that bush suppporters are stupid - they're not, they have an opinion which is fair enough - there are some voters out there who simply vote for him because of the propaganda and BS.

Kiva128 said:
BUSH IS THE WORST AMERICAN PRESIDENT EVER. PERIOD.

Bullshit, you obviously don;t know american history, go read a history book and come back when you know some facts

can someone explain to me how, when one person wins by 51%, All the points (except Maine?) go to that person. Making the 49% opposing votes completely irrelevant. How is that democracy? Someone please explain, surely the points awarded should be given on ratio to people voted....

Icarusintel said:
Bullshit, you obviously don;t know american history, go read a history book and come back when you know some facts

Type worst american president in google and see who comes up the most.

EDIT: HAHAHA omg this is too funny. When you type that in, the FIRST webpage is the offical whitehouse page with a bio on Bush. LMAO.

oldagerocker said:
can someone explain to me how, when one person wins by 51%, All the points (except Maine?) go to that person. Making the 49% opposing votes completely irrelevant. How is that democracy? Someone please explain, surely the points awarded should be given on ratio to people voted....

well, the problem is the electoral college, which probably should be looked at and revamped, but i doubt that will happen anytime soon, it's just the way things go though

Kiva128 said:
Type worst american president in google and see who comes up the most.

EDIT: HAHAHA omg this is too funny. When you type that in, the FIRST webpage is the offical whitehouse page with a bio on Bush. LMAO.

yeah, i really trust the intraweb, no thank you, it's all just opinionated little assholes out there, like me

MadHatter said:
I wouldn't call them insecure morons for having differing opinions.

You can't expect everyone to be as mature as you.

I luv american media:

"To learn the truth go here now."
"They've been lying to you"
"Beware the dangers..."
"But loser Yunus Qanooni is pulling a Kerry and refusing to admit his defeat"
"Have some nuclear Terrorism for xmas"

God the media has so much influence on ppl its criminal some of the ways its used.
No wonder so many people can be 'brainwashed' to do certain things.

burner69 said:
I luv american media:

"To learn the truth go here now."
"They've been lying to you"
"Beware the dangers..."
"But loser Yunus Qanooni is pulling a Kerry and refusing to admit his defeat"
"Have some nuclear Terrorism for xmas"

God the media has so much influence on ppl its criminal some of the ways its used.
No wonder so many people can be 'brainwashed' to do certain things.

would you rather look at CNN.com? or how about NBC, ABC, whatever, the only real problem is when people can't discern the truth for themselves and rely on the media as a crutch, that's what scares me

There should be laws against it.
I daren't look at CNN I'll be honest.
Are all the news channels such obvious propaganda?

Crazy world we live in. But I'd rather be governed by a newsreader than Saddam, that's for sure.

K e r b e r o s said:
Im not a zombie. If Bush does something wrong, I hold it against him.

Im not sure of some forum members have'nt got it, but one thing I do hold against Bush, is he invaded a country on illegal grounds. He also, has'nt found Weapons of Mass Destruction.

I dont care what other people say, if one of our candidates does something wrong, I wont forget it.
I love how people blame the current president for the War approved by a congress which included the very person they now believe will end that war if elected as the new president.

I've been enjoying the Glenn Beck gloat fest, where for once, we are laughing at the democrats, not with them.

So, to all you Bush haters:
BUAHAHAHAHA!!!

oldagerocker said:

Even whithout the electoral college imagine you have 2 candidates.

Bush vs Kerry forget Nader (who?)

Bush gets 51% Kerry gets 49%

Bush is in Kerry is out

49% get no representation at the white house.

a win for bush is a win for radical fundamentalism

MiccyNarc said:
So, to all you Bush haters:
BUAHAHAHAHA!!!

Actually, I think I should be the one laughing at you.

After all, I'm the one that gets to watch the United States destroy itself safely from a distance.

After all, I'm the one that gets to watch the United States destroy itself safely from a distance.
Time will tell, but until then:
MUAHAHAHA! BUAHAHA!!

Absinthe, u seem to know a lot about politics.

Though your name would suggest otherwise.

Where you from? You wise politically minded person you

burner69 said:
Absinthe, u seem to know a lot about politics.

Though your name would suggest otherwise.

Where you from? You wise politically minded person you
As I can see, it looks like he is from Switzerland. :rolleyes:

"Welcome to a state where the politics of hate
Shout loud in the crowd "Watch them beat us all down."
There's a rising tide on the rivers of blood
But if the answer isn't violence, neither is your silence

If they come to ethnically cleanse me
Will you speak out? Will you defend me?
Freedom of expression doesn't make it alright
Trampled underfoot by the rise of the right."

- pop will eat itself

lol, yeah, I suppose looking up and right a bit often helps.
Cheers!

I'm not Swiss. I'm American. I have, however, been living in Switzerland for the past five six years of my life.

I can not believe that Bush is likely to get bk in for another four years... I mean seriously... wtf!

I mean guys! Have you seen you're economy. ITS SHITE. UTTER ****ING SHITE. Honestly. Its the worst its been for a long long long time. Yet you ignor it because there are "bigger problems"

I mean... yes there are big problems. But that does not mean you ignor the little problems. You have a whole ****ing administration.... you should be able to find some people to sort out you're economy as well as work on iraq and terrorism....

Bah, I am hugely disapointed. :(

Ugh.

I'm emailing Mr.Bush right now. It won't do a bit of good, but it'll make me a bit happier.

I can't believe how foolish some people can be, so paranoid that a terrorist will attack them that they'll elect the worst candidate. The war on terror is a lie, you cannot have a war with an ideal. It's like going to war with say, authority.

Your economy has crumbled, and the man you've just elected did nothing to counter it. The tax cuts many were waiting for with a greedy look in their eyes only effected the top 1% of earners. Bush has started wars that have cost thousands of innocent lives in the name of something the people never even asked for, then gave multi-million dollar contracts in the countries he's conquered in the name of "freedom" to the corporations of his cabinet, and friends.

Thanks for screwing us all over, American popular vote.

I feel the need to post this because its been pissing me off for a long LONG time now....

YOU VOTE FOR THE PARTY NOT FOR THE CANDIDATE.

Or at least you should be.....

It seems to me that most people didnt vote democratic because they didnt like kerry..

What a SHIT reason. Honestly. I mean its not like he will make all the important decisions anyway. The party as a whole will do the job. Its not just one super man......

Man I am depressed.....

marksmanHL2 :) said:
I feel the need to post this because its been pissing me off for a long LONG time now....

YOU VOTE FOR THE PARTY NOT FOR THE CANDIDATE.

Or at least you should be.....

It seems to me that most people didnt vote democratic because they didnt like kerry..

What a SHIT reason. Honestly. I mean its not like he will make all the important decisions anyway. The party as a whole will do the job. Its not just one super man......

Man I am depressed.....

My hate for Bush is indeed more just a dislike for him as the figurehead for the people behind him.

I mean guys! Have you seen you're economy. ITS SHITE. UTTER ****ING SHITE. Honestly. Its the worst its been for a long long long time. Yet you ignor it because there are "bigger problems"
i've heard that the majority of bush voters cited "moral" concerns as their main reason for supporting bush ;(

Lil' Timmy said:
i've heard that the majority of bush voters cited "moral" concerns as their main reason for supporting bush ;(

My arse. Fear through and through. Fear and slander of the oposition is what has won it for bush. And it makes me sick.

Actually, it was the moral concerns that got him elected. Of the people that voted for the two candidates, Kerry actually got more votes for his foreign and economic policies than Bush did. Bush, however, appealed to his moral base.

So, Bush essentially got elected by a bunch of people that care more about gay marriage and stem cell research than a crumbling economy and warfare.

America is full of idiots. I really am ashamed.

Has anyone against Bush who isn't American considered the possibility that by constantly insulting anyone who supports Bush for the last couple years they have actually made more Americans decide to support Bush instead?

That certainly seems like a possible reason (although certainly not the only one) that made Bush do even better this time around. If the majority of Americans constantly insulted a current leader in another nation do you think the citizens of that country would support their leader more or less?

Personally I think everyone would have been better off if non-americans didn't try so hard to meddle in American politics. Bush may have still won but I wouldn't be surprised if it wouldn't have been by as much.

My arse. Fear through and through. Fear and slander of the oposition is what has won it for bush. And it makes me sick.

Terrorism was the number two reason, but Timmy is right. Social concerns were indeed the number one reason Bush was elected this time around according to national exit polls. Guess he energized his base :(

I'm ashamed to live in this country right now :(

I understand what you're saying Mullinator but its imposible not to get involved for me.... I can't stand the idea of standing idle by the sidelines while a country subjects itself to another four years of mistakes....

Also... this election was incredibly close.

And I respect the American people just like I respect every population of people on the planet. I don't.

I believe people are the same all over the world irregardless of where they live. I just think that the Bush campaign won by clever, sneaky and malicious means. Which makes me angry.

I could handle the results of this election a lot better if conservatives didn't feel the urge to prance around like ponies and act like jackasses, smirking at any liberal that previously disagreed with then. Then again, I guess many liberals would be doing the same had Kerry won.

But this election only shows me how effective the Bush admin has become at brainwashing its citizens, and how hopeless and ignorant so many Americans are.

At least we can look forward to assassination attempts.

^^^

(I'm not sure wether or not I'm joking when I say that)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back