Any resident dentists? (Picture of tooth inside)

Murray_H

Tank
Reaction score
My tooth is borked

picture008qo9.jpg

What can a dentist do to help Mr. Tooth? ;(

Before anyone says anything, no, a small man did not jizz on my tooth (it's a kind of filling).

Seriously, did a small man jizz on your tooth?

I'm a professional dentister and that is more porfessional opinions :)

I can't see what's going on, but I think you have AIDS.

Rofl so now we have gotten to this sad point. Now forum members are taking picture's of their ailments and asking us what it is. I'm sorry to be the one to tell you this but you have tooth cancer. *Hey I give you kudo's for jamming your camera inside your mouth. How wide did you have to open your mouth? As wide as Steve Tyler?

I Lol'd at how the title enticed me to click on it.

It looks like a cavity in the middle.

either that or....

il_430xN.5449727.jpg

Just take some super glue, run it down the seam and wah la, your tooth is fixed.

And I have the PhD... don't pay any attention to the name or the title, it doesn't concern you.

23KaratEdition.jpg

I r experiancd dentst n i can c dat ur 2th is borken in haf.

gonna cost lost to fix dat 1 oloollllol

your tooth is borked but your gums look good

you should really get it checked it looks really bad , must hurt like a bitch. it might get infected if you leave it like that for too long.

If you cannot find a dentist (or are too lazy) and have a pair of ice skates do this:
  1. Watch Tom Hanks in "Cast Away".
  2. Observe how Tom diagnoses that he has a rotting tooth.
  3. Drink 1 bottle of Jack Daniels.
  4. Follow exactly the method Tom uses to extract the tooth.
If you follow the steps exactly as above, you are now cured or have a huge laceration on your face. Just do it right. Habeeb it! :|

Oh, I see. It took me a long time to realise your tooth is cut in half. I was staring at that white bit in the middle.

Go get it checked ASAP

If its a cavity and you don't, boy, you will feel the pain

Yeah go to a dentist man, worst thing you can ever do with things like this is nothing!

Have a small man jizz on your tooth and then it should hold together for awhile.

oh dear god, my teeth hurt so bad right now.....UGH

DENTIST
NOW!

So the dentist pulled that mofo out today. Needless to say, it was a yummy looking tooth after years of rotting away...

Now my mouth is perpetually filling with blood. AWESOME.

Oh, sorry, why the necromancy? I'm just keeping everyone updated on my tooth - I know you've all been on the edge of your seats for the past three years.

Does anyone have any tips for taking care of a now empty tooth socket? I've had a dressing put on it that will dissolve in a few days. I've also been given a course of antibiotics because some bone was pulled out. Laugh Out Loud.

When I saw someone asking dental advice on HL2.net I assumed they were from the US and that made perfect sense. But you're from the UK, go see a dentist bro. We don't have that luxury here in the states on an average income.

Edit: Just saw how old this thread is and your latest reply. Only took you 2 and a half years to see a dentist, nice.

I've had four teeth pulled out, so I feel your pain. Aren't you gonna get a new one in?

I'm a resident dentist. Whose mouth do I get to drill?

has no one here heard of a ****ing filling?

i'm 99 percent sure it's not cum from a black man on the street.

Thanks for clearing that up Tyguy. It sure had us all confused for a while... :|

So the dentist pulled that mofo out today. Needless to say, it was a yummy looking tooth after years of rotting away...

Now my mouth is perpetually filling with blood. AWESOME.

Oh, sorry, why the necromancy? I'm just keeping everyone updated on my tooth - I know you've all been on the edge of your seats for the past three years.

Does anyone have any tips for taking care of a now empty tooth socket? I've had a dressing put on it that will dissolve in a few days. I've also been given a course of antibiotics because some bone was pulled out. Laugh Out Loud.

gargle with warm salt water a few times a day it will ease the inevitable pain you will be enduring. also dont smoke or drink ..especially smoke for the next few days

did you get painkillers? if not, your dentist hates fun.

That's happened to me. It was the tooth to the to the right of those teeth in the front(top row). It was broken in 3 pieces.

It was already loose, so I just pulled it out and ignored it.

I was given a plastic syringe to hose out the gap. Salt water is a good idea too.

I chipped a tooth too, that's the most horrific feeling ever (not as in pain but regret), you guys disgust me with your apathy!

Back