Anybody here own a nice ride?

What in your opinion, are the best vehicle companies?

• CHEVY

Votes: 9 23.1%
  • DODGE

Votes: 11 28.2%
  • FORD

Votes: 12 30.8%
  • TOYOTA

• HONDA

Votes: 15 38.5%
  • NISSAN

• PORSCHE

Votes: 16 41.0%
  • FERRARIE

Votes: 15 38.5%
  • DELOREAN

Votes: 10 25.6%
  • CADILLAC

Votes: 9 23.1%

• Total voters
johnshafft said:
whoever said American built cars aren't quality proabaly need to check thier facts again. Or are you going to try to tell me a 190rwhp civic is exciting especially when the ones for sale in the US are built in Mexico, like a majority of todays 'imports'.

Good job, dsm's were built in Illinois.

farroerlasprary said:
Thats the ride , what he was talking about in the post. Shes a robot.

stare into my cyboooorg eeeeeeeeeeeyeeees I have cyborg eeeeeeeyeeees

Cyb0rSh33p said:
stare into my cyboooorg eeeeeeeeeeeyeeees I have cyborg eeeeeeeyeeees

How very odd...I guess we are straying off topic though. Sadly nowadays, that thing just isn't done.

uhhh way to not include any german car manufacturers, some of the best out there btw. BMW, Volkswagon, Mercedes...

Farrowlesparrow said:
How very odd...I guess we are straying off topic though. Sadly nowadays, that thing just isn't done.
yes, it is a real tragedy :(

on topic: I think a nice ride is when that moves me where I want to go within reasonable time. Overpriced sports cars don't do it for meh :|

I agree wit u guys on the torue part. You could have a 800hp car but without effecient torque all your gonna do is sit their and spin your tires. TORQUE IS WHAT COUNTS BABY! lol

PEACE

Mike

Max_Payne said:
I agree wit u guys on the torue part. You could have a 800hp car but without effecient torque all your gonna do is sit their and spin your tires. TORQUE IS WHAT COUNTS BABY! lol

PEACE

Mike

Torque is what causes you to spin your tires. If you want to prevent the spinnage of the tires, you need bigger wheels and tires.

I would wait for the cobra or some other versions of the new mustang. why pay all that money only to have a a little better car thats under warrenty for just a little more

johnshafft said:
I would wait for the cobra or some other versions of the new mustang. why pay all that money only to have a a little better car thats under warrenty for just a little more

I love the new look. It looks like the old style. Its calling my name.

1987 Buick Grand National, recently upgraded the original turbo charger, got the paint redone and the car detailed....I'll try to get some pics up sometime....I love my car, it's so unique :)

KidRock said:
I love the new look. It looks like the old style. Its calling my name.

I realize that but having had the ability to see and hear one running at unique performance (doing the shelby gt500E's) and having been able to snoop around one during the new car auto show. I can say that these car are built for the aftermarket, and to built up. Especially when looking at the '04 cobras. I think the '06 cobras will really combine Fords efforts and make the '06+ Cobras one of the best stangs since the early '70s.

BTW they are very dissapointing to hear. I was with very hard core mustangs fans, and I heard comments on why it was so quiet!!! It sounded like it was small V6.

U forgot MAzda in the poll--1992 mazda 323 with 929 24-valve, twin-cam 3.0-liter V6 twin turbo engine..."5.0 eater" on the back windshield, thats right mustang boy...sleepy sleepy..gnight

h4vvok said:
1987 Buick Grand National, recently upgraded the original turbo charger, got the paint redone and the car detailed....I'll try to get some pics up sometime....I love my car, it's so unique :)
SWEEEEEETTTTTTTmy dream vehicle...fastest production car of 87

Back