Are you a male lesbian?

ComradeBadger said:
Pff. I get slightly wrong-footed if a girl approaches me.. I find it much easier to approach personally.. although I prefer to have some kind of interest shown my way, but that's not a requirement :)

I'm just saying that it'd be nice if the responsibility was shared equally... so its left to either party to approach, not the cultural 'norm' for only one sex to approach, as it is here in the states at least.

so a male-lesbian, is some one who wishes they were a women so they could be a lesbian?

no I don't want to be a women

Raziaar said:
I'm just saying that it'd be nice if the responsibility was shared equally... so its left to either party to approach, not the cultural 'norm' for only one sex to approach, as it is here in the states at least.
Shuttit, dyke.

Raziaar said:
I'm just wondering why it would be nice.. I like it the way it is :p

I will prefer to hav a daugther instead of a boy

does that make me male-lesbian?

What does wanting a daughter have to do with it?

I don't know, but I think he may be a pedophile.

:p

Bah, I'm actually sort of bad at approaching girls. I have to be approached a lot of the time. Funny thing is, that's never really been a problem :E

15357 said:
I don't know, but I think he may be a pedophile.

:p
lol I rofled out loud. Everyone in the libary looked at me funny :eek:

I am saying since someone say "I am not a male lesbian and I want to raison a son" or something like that

I love how everyone is proclaiming their 'manliness' in this thread "I'm a man, I like manly things!". Yeah, keep talking, proclaiming your love for all things manly just makes you look like a closet homosexual.

<RJMC> said:
I am saying since someone say "I am not a male lesbian and I want to raison a son" or something like that

lolz6wl.jpg

Wtf is that picture on about?

Eh I had a thought today about men having to approach women.

It dawned on me this is a natural instinct.

Birds are the best example. They [males] have all the bright colors and have to do all the cawing and dancing and shit, because they have to proove they are better than the other males.

This kind of behaviour carried onto humans but in today's society it is pretty outdated, so the lesser evolved huminz are the ones going around flashing their colors and tarding around dance floors trying to swoon the wiminz. :eek:
roflffllolzor

I've only asked a girl out twice, and neither of them has spoken to me since :hmph:

Unfortunately it's usually the case that good looks != brains. So people want to breed a load of pretty, but rather dumb children. Unfortunately at the end of the day good looks count for little to nothing. A pout and a smile won't change the world, but someone's ingenuity might. Comparing us to animals given the current state of our society is a fallicy, we don't require physical prowess to survive any more.

_Z_Ryuken said:
This kind of behaviour carried onto humans but in today's society it is pretty outdated, so the lesser evolved huminz are the ones going around flashing their colors and tarding around dance floors trying to swoon the wiminz. :eek:
roflffllolzor

Don't you dare call me lesser evolved simply because I enjoy doing different things.

ComradeBadger said:
Don't you dare call me lesser evolved simply because I enjoy doing different things.
lol, I'm sure it goes without saying that you are the exception ;)

ComradeBadger said:
Damn don't have an ulcer about it, Touchy McAttitude. I'm never one to discriminate.

Perhaps I did fly off the handle somewhat .. but I do sometimes feel that there is a pervasive attitude on these forums that someone who goes out on the pull or the lash or both every couple of nights is somehow lesser than them/immoral/stupid. It drives me up the bloody wall.

JellyWorld said:
I've only asked a girl out twice, and neither of them has spoken to me since :hmph:

Well, at least you did. :)

ComradeBadger said:
Perhaps I did fly off the handle somewhat .. but I do sometimes feel that there is a pervasive attitude on these forums that someone who goes out on the pull or the lash or both every couple of nights is somehow lesser than them/immoral/stupid. It drives me up the bloody wall.
To me there is a very thick line between "tarding around a dance floor" and "doing something you like".

Birds like to take a shit on my car but it isn't instinct. It happens because it's there, around birds. Seagulls in prticular know exactly what they are doing. ****ing seagulls. ]:<

Anyhow I was just making fun of people that dance because I can't ):

I tried it once with a girl and I wouldn't call it dancing. ):

More like tarding around. ):

_Z_Ryuken said:
To me there is a very thick line between "tarding around a dance floor" and "doing something you like".

Birds like to take a shit on my car but it isn't instinct. It happens because it's there, around birds. Seagulls in prticular know exactly what they are doing. ****ing seagulls. ]:<

Anyhow I was just making fun of people that dance because I can't ):

I tried it once with a girl and I wouldn't call it dancing. ):

More like tarding around. ):

If you just said that i'd have to say it would had been "just a noise".

You need to reconsider your priorities, Im the worst dancer ever but I find this to be the best bit.

Fat Tony! said:
If you just said that i'd have to say it would had been "just a noise".

You need to reconsider your priorities, Im the worst dancer ever but I find this to be the best bit.
I'm having a great deal of trouble understanding what you just said.

What's just a noise? What priorities? Best bit of what?

???????????

lolol you have 666 posts. Let me restructure my post:

>your mum

Oh, thanks. I should have been able to deduce that for myself.
Everything is now perfectly clear.

Excuse me but I must go to a cabin in the woods now.
Adieu.

Badger said:
Wha? Where? D:mad:

Back