Are you going to purchase Call of Duty: MW2?

COD: MW2?

• Yes; Prestige Edition (360/PS3)

Votes: 3 1.7%
  • Yes; Hardened Edition (360/PS3)

Votes: 9 5.1%
  • Yes; Regular Edition (360/PS3)

Votes: 32 18.1%
  • Yes; PC

Votes: 68 38.4%
  • Nope

Votes: 65 36.7%

• Total voters
I voted yes (PC version), but I might not get it at release. Didn't really enjoy CoD4 that much.

No. I stopped buying after CoD: UO (which was better than original game). CoD was simply a dumbed down version of Medal of Honor.

There's no hardened-edition for PC? I regret my vote.

I didn't buy the original, even though I thought it was a good game, I would have bought this, had it not been for several poor business and PR decisions on Activision-Blizzard's behalf.

Oh right, game's going to be $60 for reasons unknown. Plus you get to listen some black singer's voice (i don't want to put his name here, i hate him so much).

p.s. people who voted for "prestige edition" should gtfo

I'm going to definitely purchase this. I skipped the Treyarch edition because well, Treyarch is awful, but MW2 looks to be amazing.

Probably not. It looks good, but single player CoD does nothing for me and I prefer class based twitcy stuff for MP. Maybe when it's cheap.

There arent many games on my To-Buy list this year, So I will likely pick this up.

Yes, PC. Maybe it's because I'm currently on a COD4 streak, but I've been following this closely since it was announced.

PC, by the time i have the hardware to run it. The last cod i played was COD2 and it was awesome.

Yes, PC but definetly not on release.

Probably wait for the price to drop to >£25 at least.

Probably, yeah. Not too fussed for it at the moment - need more information on maps, unlocks, equipment and the like.

Yes, I am buying Modern Warfare 2 for the PC.

We have both the 360 and PS3 versions in this house. Not that I've played much of either, damned controllers. I expect one or other version to to be in the house for me to ignore soon enough.

I might get the hardcore edition, but that is only a slim chance. But i'll definitely be getting it, most likely for my bday or Christmas.

After that price rise here in the UK? Fat chance!

I am definatly buying it for PC. The original had an interesting story and I'm hoping this one will be just as good

Probably yes, 360, regular version (I don't have much use for night vision goggles).

Doubt it, CoD4 didn't really do anything for me and this looks like more of the same.

Voted yes (PC), but probably not on release if Champions Online is any good.

Getting normal ps3 version. I only ever played 5 and liked it and I heard of all my mates that 4 was better(never did get a reason why other than it just is and 5s ww2) so thought it would be best to wait for this one to come out instead of messing around with 4.

No. COD4 wasn't worth the full price and the first Modern Warfare wasnt worth the download. I've learned my lesson.

I've played CoD4 once from start to finish, and haven't played it since. So no I won't be getting this, or any further Call of Duties that will surely be released in the future.

the gameplay looks cool...i just hate the constant radar in mp.

but i'll still get it because i'm a consumer whore

Xbox 360 version Regular for me. most of my friends on Live have it and I'm afraid my PC is running low on space

I stopped playing CoD after the original. Tried the CoD II demo and hated it tremendously.

The regular edition of this game will most likely be the only game that I pre-order this year.

Yes; PC

i m waiting to upgrade my pc to dx11 first.

I'll be getting it eventually, when it gets down to $30.

Back