Arizona.....just got a little dumber (if its possible!)

"burrito" means "little donkey" in spanish. mmmmm donkey anus wrapped in a soft shell

Uhh, I don't suppose you people have heard of a little thing called... burritos?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burritos

I'm not going to bother relating it to the topic in any way, or even explain my position on this issue, but instead I'll just leave this here and let you draw your own conclusions while contributing nothing of any value to the thread.

:cool:

so I guess if every mexican who try to pass the border comes whit a burrito to give,you would let them all enter right?

also please call those tacos cuz the thought of a american trying to pronounce burrito correctly grind my teeths

american: bou-riiiiiii-tou!
mexican:*ears bleed*

Lol, leave it to a foreigner to have to post a link to wikipedia for burritos. I feel sorry for you guys. That's like saying "Hey, have you guys every heard of this thing called the telephone?: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telephone ".

I love this country.
Are you mexican?

ARE YOU MEXICAN IN NATIONALITY. THIS IS IMPORTANT. I NEED TO KNOW BECAUSE NO ONE ELSE WOULD BE SO DEFENSIVE ABOUT BURRITOS LIKE YOU ARE.

Also if so I'm pretty sure you don't have telephones so uhh, stop lying dude. God. Freedoms.

I wilt buy all my buritos whit rapey dollars

Are you mexican?

ARE YOU MEXICAN IN NATIONALITY. THIS IS IMPORTANT. I NEED TO KNOW BECAUSE NO ONE ELSE WOULD BE SO DEFENSIVE ABOUT BURRITOS LIKE YOU ARE.

Also if so I'm pretty sure you don't have telephones so uhh, stop lying dude. God. Freedoms.

Dude, I love burritos and I'm as gringo as they come. I just found it odd that you had to post a wiki link in case there is someone out there that doesn't know what a burrito is. It's a sad world we live in if there are people out there unfamiliar with the burrito.

Dude, I love burritos and I'm as gringo as they come. I just found it odd that you had to post a wiki link in case there is someone out there that doesn't know what a burrito is. It's a sad world we live in if there are people out there unfamiliar with the burrito.
It's beans and cheese in a tortilla right? Kinda spicy???

tortilla:

tortilla-whole450x379.jpg

Fueron evacuados y en estos momentos dos patrulleros de nuestra Armada se mueven al area. Seguiremos adelante y VENCEREMOS. VivaVENEZUELA!!!

Silly canadian, that's not a tortilla. This is a tortilla:

TortillaCook5.jpg

no, that's a naan

nana.jpg

In English and in Central America, "tortilla" refers to a flatbread made from corn or wheat originally made by Mesoamerican peoples. In Spain, South America, Cuba, and Puerto Rico, "tortilla" refers to an omelette

**** you mesoamericanicos! we made you

also not a tortilla:

10matza.gif

Are you mexican?

I think I know what you did thar

Those who do not know history are doomed to repeat it. Not teaching historical periods or events because they might stir up some negative emotions is absolutely retarded.

We need to teach history in all its nasty, racist, human-rights-violating, glory so we can make sure not to make those same F**king mistaces.

Those who do not know history are doomed to repeat it. Not teaching historical periods or events because they might stir up some negative emotions is absolutely retarded.

We need to teach history in all its nasty, racist, human-rights-violating, glory so we can make sure not to make those same F**king mistaces.

I've yet to see any evidence that this is what's happening. Again, no 'ethnic studies'? I never did that at school either...

Teaching history is one thing nut if you watch interviews with people that witnessed these classes and were deeply concerned,It's spewing racial hate in the present,that Hispanics are still repressed etc.

It's spewing racial hate in the present,that Hispanics are still repressed etc.

How is that "spewing racial hate"? Saying that Hispanics are still repressed is a matter-of-fact statement, not a hateful one. Teaching racial stereotypes in a classroom or teaching racial slurs, insults, etc would be "spewing racial hate".

Teaching history is one thing nut if you watch interviews with people that witnessed these classes and were deeply concerned,It's spewing racial hate in the present,that Hispanics are still repressed etc.

I don't know what it's like where you live, but that is certainly the case in California, Arizona, and Texas, where hispanics make up more than 30-40% of the population, like Xev says.

Back