Armed Assault News from BIStudios

The demo includes 3 multiplayer missions and 3 single player missions, it also includes a cut down version of the editor so you can have a go at creating some custom missions. And some of my members have said that it is an improvement in performance over the 1st demo

I loved OFP & it's expansions.

I spent months upon months upon months building custom missions & loved every second doing so. When it came time to play with the editor, that killed the last spark of enjoyment I had for the game. For in the editor, they totally removed the camera views that the original OFP was so well known for. Now you have to script each & every camera view/angle during the creation of EVERY custom mission. I don't know about you, but for me, that was a huge part of the charm of the editor. Being able to add that cinematic feel to every custom map/mission.

Sigh...

-MRG

Just played the demo and I quite liked it. Runs pretty sweet and although it's all a bit clunky and spartan, it's still quite a lot of fun. I might get this if I run into it in the store.

I loved OFP & it's expansions.

I spent months upon months upon months building custom missions & loved every second doing so. When it came time to play with the editor, that killed the last spark of enjoyment I had for the game. For in the editor, they totally removed the camera views that the original OFP was so well known for. Now you have to script each & every camera view/angle during the creation of EVERY custom mission. I don't know about you, but for me, that was a huge part of the charm of the editor. Being able to add that cinematic feel to every custom map/mission.

Sigh...

-MRG

You should still be able to do it using the camera.sqs script (if ARMA is still anything like OFP)

Hi guys, just thought I'd let you know that there is an expansion pack in the works for Arma.
For more info have a look HERE

Cheers ;)

Back