Assange demands investigation over leaked police reports

I'm pretty sure they just started issuing different last names once the inbreeding got too out of hand. Gotta keep up appearances, you know.

Nah we just shipped all those in-breeders to Tasmania. Problem solved.

I still refuse to accept! The Wiktionary site is not a legitimate authority, and no source was provided for that definition!

I'm going to assume you're joking, because I can't be assed to care.

Why does every argument in HL2.net derail into an argument over dictionary.com? WTF seriously

Semantics is always a constant point of contention. I find it funny because international politics resemble nothing so much as a primary school playground, and Assange is the kid that photocopied the bullies' love notes to each other. Reaping what you sow, amirite?

I guess you can get tons of internet fame if you say you are a CIA member of the wtf division

kinda shitty that Assange gets far more press than the contents of the leaked documents. the public is to blame for having short attention spans, craving spectacle over journalism and for falling for the media's smoke screen attempts at making him the bigger issue
That is why a substantial part of Wikileaks organization split off and formed a new organization because they felt Assange drew too much attention away from the documents and issues they were focusing on.

Back