Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood and H.A.W.X. 2 oh my

Tollbooth Willie

The Freeman
Reaction score
assassinscreedii.jpg

Live and breathe as Ezio, now a legendary master assassin, in his struggle against the Templar order. Lead your own brotherhood of Assassins and strike at the heart of the enemy: Rome. And for the first time, take part in an innovative multiplayer layer allowing you to embody an assassin of your choosing and define their killing style.

Oh wait did someone say H.A.W.X. 2 fun fact Acepilot is a queer and plays Ace Combat.
Tom Clancy’s H.A.W.X. 2 plunges fans into an explosive environment where they can become elite aerial soldiers in control of the world's most technologically advanced aircraft. The game will appeal to a wide array of gamers as players will have the chance to control exceptional pilots trained to use cutting edge technology in amazing aerial warfare missions.

“With over one million units sold worldwide, Tom Clancy’s H.A.W.X. has become a very successful brand for Ubisoft,” stated Bogdan Bridinel, creative director at Ubisoft “This new H.A.W.X. game is directly inspired by Tom Clancy’s books, and it will enable fans to once again experience the excitement and intensity that established H.A.W.X. as a successful brand.”

Saw that picture somewhere today. Was hoping it was a shoop.

I played Assassins Creed 2 like it was crack cocaine so I will probably love the next one.

wtf kind of game is brotherhood? Is it like an expansion pack or multiplayer only?

Heck, I still pull it out pretty often and just run around on the rooftops in Florence and Venice.

>HAWX 2
>still no Ace Combat 7 for PS3

2wcr2ip.jpg

The whole AC thing has kind of worn off for me. I got pretty bored pretty quickly with the second one for whatever reason. Not too thrilled about either of these frankly.

AC1 got boring after a few hours, but AC2 was excellent. Hopefully AC:B will continue in the right direction, though I'm not sure what they mean by "leading" the Assassins.

Heck, I still pull it out pretty often and just run around on the rooftops in Florence and Venice.

...LOL.

AC1 got boring after a few hours, but AC2 was excellent. Hopefully AC:B will continue in the right direction, though I'm not sure what they mean by "leading" the Assassins.

...LOL.
It's continuing Ezio's story so I guess he's leading the assassin's assault on Rome.

i do love assassin's creed and yes even liked the first one ;)

but this seems too soon, i'm a bit apprehensive =/

Shit, I knew I was forgetting to play something. I was probably one of the 3 people who actually finished AC1, but I still haven't checked out the second one...

I finished AC1 too. What are the odds?! Two of the three people in the whole world who finished the game being part of the same site!

Anyways, this has all the makings of being a shit game. Too soon, same engine, characters, setting, etc. Its most likely going to feel like an expansion, and thus I am almost completely uninterested.

HAWX 2?

That'll most likely blow CAWX.

Depends on the pricetag for Brotherhood. $60? No way in hell. $30? Sure.

Oh wait, Ubisoft.

I don't think AC:B is coming out too soon cause I don't see it as a continuation of the story. Just some shitty side story that Ubisoft used to make a shitty game for some money.

And I'm the fourth. Amazing, four out of the three people in the whole world who finished the game being part of the same site!

It's continuing Ezio's story so I guess he's leading the assassin's assault on Rome.

Yeah, but technically? Are we going to see some combat with friendly AI (which would be weird for assassins that work alone) or get some strategic assassins management system (which would be... weird also, for this type of game)?

I'm sixth (I think?). I really liked the core idea behind much of the gameplay but sometimes I think the game would just not let you do things the enjoyable way. I always kind've enjoyed exploring and geting geared up for the assassinations (though the assassinations were usually the worst part, I think) but the story sucks something terrible. First of all, the entire genetic memory plot should be dropped. There's plenty going on the actual game for it to be unnecessary to throw me the **** out of it and say no this isn't actually what's going on, here's some shit you don't care about. AND OH GOD THE ENDING AND OH GOD THE MAGICAL RAIDERS OF THE LOST ARK ORB UGH. So yeah, wasn't really compelled to pick up the next game, even though it looked like it made considerable improvements. I'll probably get it once it's very cheap.

I'm sixth (I think?). I really liked the core idea behind much of the gameplay but sometimes I think the game would just not let you do things the enjoyable way. I always kind've enjoyed exploring and geting geared up for the assassinations (though the assassinations were usually the worst part, I think) but the story sucks something terrible. First of all, the entire genetic memory plot should be dropped. There's plenty going on the actual game for it to be unnecessary to throw me the **** out of it and say no this isn't actually what's going on, here's some shit you don't care about. AND OH GOD THE ENDING AND OH GOD THE MAGICAL RAIDERS OF THE LOST ARK ORB UGH. So yeah, wasn't really compelled to pick up the next game, even though it looked like it made considerable improvements. I'll probably get it once it's very cheap.

It's like Dan Brown, only good.

Which isn't really saying something.

Back