at what age did you first have sex

17. There's no rush though, don't sweat it.

Didnt feel like anything had changed afterward. Not like when you turn 18 or something.

The iron age
picture.php

without another person: 11
with another person (opposite sex): 20
with another person (samesecks): virgin

FUUUUUUUU
I was 13 or 14 when I first penetrated a vagina, yea I know it sounds like I'm a real smooth guy but it hasn't happened nearly enough since then. Don't be bothered by it if all else fails, you know what must be done.
6lw2vzk.jpg

GUYS after shoot your load at her!!
do you feel like you wanna get the hell out of there??

GUYS after shoot your load at her!!
do you feel like you wanna get the hell out of there??

I am not sure I follow this sentence structure....

But what I think you are trying to say is "Guys, after you shoot your load during sex, do you immediately want to get out of there?"

If that is the question, I'd say no, I can go a few more rounds, and then after that I like sleepy cuddles.

Unless I really want to play a video game or eat bacon, then yes, I want to get going.

A couple of weeks before my 17th birthday. She was 22.

No ZT, I think what he means is after you've been stalking her for a few days on the train, cocking a feel...after you're done playing pocket hockey aren't you ready to gtfo of there?

18, she wasn't that great, at least her BJ's were reasonable.

Contrary to everyone else here I had a huge smile on my face the day after, I felt like a million bucks, I felt the world was different and I was awesome.

Then it wore off and THEN it became no big deal.

I always thought I left it a bit late but reading others replies here I guess 18 is reasonable.

18 with a younger chick, she was crazy wild and introduced me to some fun stuff. i hate to say this but she had much more experience but i'm glad it was with her and not this other chick i was interested in at the time. now if your asking when was the last time you had sex was?? it was last october and i really need to get some

I was 17 I think? It's hard to remember actually.

The first girl I did it with was very very blah. She never got me to finish (and um, let's say she had some physical issues that occured every time we had sex, which was disturbing).

The second girl though was honestly the first one to make it great, and in my mind I consider her my true "first". With her, I'm pretty sure I was 18.

Contrary to everyone else here I had a huge smile on my face the day after, I felt like a million bucks, I felt the world was different and I was awesome.

That's how I felt with teh second girl too. What's even better is that she told me almost every time we had sex she had an orgasm (she's a quiet girl). Now, it's possible she could be lying, but I don't give a **** I was lying in bed with her and had the feeling of "IM THE MOTHER ****ING GOD OF SEX AND IM KING OF THE WORLD!"

I am 20 and still pure, its gotta be this year surely, but I hope its with someone I am actually comfortable with, I don't have the heart for the ol' one night stand (unless they supremely hot of course xD).

The laptop is on her back as we speak, eh Adrik?

14. She was 16 and my best friend's sister. Whenever I look back at that time I try to figure out what possessed me to do it... guess it was just hormones.

14. She was 16 and my best friend's sister. Whenever I look back at that time I try to figure out what possessed me to do it... guess it was just hormones.

Obviously Satan, what else could taint a pure 14 year old?

Back