at what age did you first have sex

what does this mean. its really buggin me. i feel like an old fart

Theres a 5 character minimum on posts. When people make a post that doesnt hit 5 characters people just write "char" because that will get us past it. Its cheating.

what does this mean. its really buggin me. i feel like an old fart
Character limit for posts. You're not allowed make posts that are too short. You add char to the end to say that "this post was to short to post so I'm putting this crap so the forum will let me post it."

uh, 17? Maybe 18. I rightly can't remember, and don't feel like looking through this thread to see if I've posted before/what I posted.

ok, now everyone post the first time you had anal sex with someone: never! i'm afraid to go in there

17, if you have the standard number of replies per page.

Oh, very?

I was wondering if you one of those moderate atheists.

You know, the ones that kind of don't believe in god?

Oh ZT, give him a break. He just means he's a tad further than agnosticism.

and ya, 7 or even 17 pages for this kind of thread is not good for your health.

Anyone have fantasies of their teachers or teacher's aide back when you were 8 or 9?? I wanted to have sex then but had to wait a whole decade...how sad is that!?

Oh, very?

I was wondering if you one of those moderate atheists.

You know, the ones that kind of don't believe in god?

meh. Maybe "very" wasn't the right word. I'm just not afraid of saying to another person that I am atheist and that any religion is useless because it's fake.

Not like I run up to people all day yelling out I'm atheist and ripping the heads off people who aren't.

I was teasing.

I'm a tease, the ladies call me.

I am dissapoint ZT.

Maybe Mel wanted you and her to get it on as both your first times. After you got married of course.

I'm pretty sure I have not even the slightest idea what's being discussed.

Back