at what age did you first have sex

If your male and like boobies you should always be interested.

Like the TF2 sniper says, have a plan to **** everyone you meet.

Or at least I think he said that.

Yes; Not particularly. I suppose I meant "not worth the potential trouble" more than total disinterest.

Also damn you for mentioning a meet the video, now I've gone and watched 4 of em again.

It's a great song. Was playing when I was in the club last night.

Uhh, 18? But it's been a rollercoaster of sex since! I am making up for lost time.

21. She was a Spanish-American runway model (HOT), and we were together for several years. She made it special (candles, wore something skimpy, etc.) It was pretty nice.

I did the whole *Rose petal trail to the bed, with candles lit and the whole thing....*..

God, I was a sap.

She did the whole laying there, bitching about how much it hurt thing...it was pretty hot...

She did the whole laying there, bitching about how much it hurt thing...it was pretty hot...

I love it when they are virgins. little blood on your dick hurt NOTHING....except her :D

The whole squashed up in a single bed, trying to be very quiet thing.

16 and she was 21, but to be honest i wish my first had been the next girl i had relations with (when we were both 17). i recently also spent some quality time with a 17 year old lady-friend and im 23 - although unfortunately thats not progressed since then cos i was too busy chasing that other girl still. i kind of wished i hadnt now though

i find sex without some kind of emotional connection to be not worth it, simply because afterwards you just want them to get the **** out... but if you like them you can cuddle :upstare: ... so i just dont do the casual sex thing anymore.

I never got the allure of being the first guy to **** a girl, especially being the first thing that happens to break her hymen. As far as I can collect, it just gives men some feeling of control of something that had controlled their own lives in the past.

The sex sucks, it usually isn't a constant lay (unless, like, she loves you or something stupid) and you are forced to become semi attached to them.

I certainly don't get turned off if a girl has already had sex before- infact it's easier on both parties if they have. Virgin women are far more emotional and awkward to deal with than their experienced counterparts.

I never got the allure of being the first guy to **** a girl

Instant feeling of domination, control, and power. Guys are expected to be dominant/alpha male; it's as if you've claimed the girl for yourself.

If I want to claim a girl for myself, I urinate on her.

Are we talking about pig, man, dog, or kitchen sink here? The distinction is important.

Urine sterilizes skin because it contains urea, found in cleaning products such as Windex. People in third world countries often pee on their hands because it's an effective means to kill bacteria and fungus.

I thought urine isn't sterilizing. It's just sterile.

At least, I never knew it was sterilizing. Doctors should urinate on their surgical instruments woo! Saves resources!

I guess the smell outweighs any advantages pissing on someone might have for me. Same with, for example, sticking a finger up someone's ass. My former GF once almost shoved her finger up my ass without warning and I was like "woah, no way", not only because I don't want anything in my ass, but because I don't want her waving a smelly finger around.

I guess the smell outweighs any advantages pissing on someone might have for me. Same with, for example, sticking a finger up someone's ass. My former GF once almost shoved her finger up my ass without warning and I was like "woah, no way", not only because I don't want anything in my ass, but because I don't want her waving a smelly finger around.

Probably made you appreciate the fact that you shouldn't just SURPRISE ANAL a chick huh? lol

I love pissing. And finger shoving. You guys miss out.

The majority of us aren't gay or in between. And we have soap.

i though you said Grandfather for a minute there. i don't know why

Back