at what age did you first have sex

I was just wondering. I've never had sex.

Of course you would make this thread. Remember the chat incident? Good times, good times.

In response to the originally posted question, no. I'm fifteen, why would I have sex?

Edit:

Yes, I'm fifteen.

Nothing to marriage. Still a while to go.

Of course you would make this thread. Remember the chat incident? Good times, good times.

In response to the originally posted question, no. I'm fifteen, why would I have sex?

Edit:

Yes, I'm fifteen.

WHY ARE THERE ALWAYS PEOPLE YOUNGER THAN ME

PEOPLE YOUNGER THAN ME DO NOT EXIST ON THESE FORUMS

Damnit, I hate losing my title.

let's all of us 17 year olds take over HL2.net!

Nah, there's probably like 3 of us.

The fifteen year olds shall rule this place
till we turn sixteen, then the sixteen year olds will rule (you see my pattern here?)

I was 18. It was on my fourth day of college as a freshmen. That's when I started to dig the whole college thing.

The fifteen year olds shall rule this place
till we turn sixteen, then the sixteen year olds will rule (you see my pattern here?)

We weren't all born on the same day, you fool!

At 18 I had my first kiss, girlfriend and sex. I'm still 18 and I'm still with her.

Sex? You are kidding? Who needs sex when you are a follower of World of Warcraft. Long live the Lich King!

Not yet. One of my friends lost his virginity and had his first kiss in the space of about a month. He's 14.

Sex? You are kidding? Who needs sex when you are a follower of World of Warcraft. Long live the Lich King!

That poster is a spy!.

Really though, sex beats the Lich King pretty hard.

Because you know....its sex.

Imagine having a good time but fulfilling your biological imperative, the underlying currents of instinct that drive your every action.

Yeah, thats sex. :imu:

Not yet. One of my friends lost his virginity and had his first kiss in the space of about a month. He's 14.

shouldn't that be the other way round?
he had a shag THEN he had his first kiss :LOL:

Really though, sex beats the Lich King pretty hard.

Because you know....its sex.

Imagine having a good time but fulfilling your biological imperative, the underlying currents of instinct that drive your every action.

Yeah, thats sex. :imu:
I was having this discussion somewhere else the other day.

Good vidya >>> sex.

Which is not to say that WoW is good vidya. Just that sex does not always beat everything.

Orgasms and sex is just a release of feel good chemicals anyway. Nothing particularly special about it unless you can't get those endorphins released elsewhere.

Some people could argue with a fairly good case that eating incredibly spicy foods is more enjoyable than sex. Because it makes them feel incredibly good. Not for everybody though, and doesn't mean it has to be exclusive.

wowerp08large.jpg

mmorpgsex.jpg

best of both worlds.

Orgasms and sex is just a release of feel good chemicals anyway. Nothing particularly special about it unless you can't get those endorphins released elsewhere.

Some people could argue with a fairly good case that eating incredibly spicy foods is more enjoyable than sex. Because it makes them feel incredibly good. Not for everybody though, and doesn't mean it has to be exclusive.

Sex is about far more than the orgasm. Feeling of connectivity, warmth of another human as your two bodies mingle in less than flattering manners, kissing, the realization that (if you've never done it before) you're actually going to do it, feels like, yes, I've been accepted by this woman despite her many options available.

It's the epitome of social constructs- the most intimate way you can involve yourself with another second only to love.

Sex is about far more than the orgasm. Feeling of connectivity, warmth of another human as your two bodies mingle in less than flattering manners, kissing, the realization that (if you've never done it before) you're actually going to do it, feels like, yes, I've been accepted by this woman despite her many options available.

It's the epitome of social constructs- the most intimate way you can involve yourself with another second only to love.

Well duh. I'm obviously talking about the feel good aspect of it which are a result of chemical release, not the emotional. :p

Feeling of connectivity, warmth of another human as your two bodies mingle in less than flattering manners, kissing, the realization that (if you've never done it before) you're actually going to do it, feels like, yes, I've been accepted by this woman despite her many options available.
I like you better when you aren't a gigantic puss.

The same night I lost my virginity, I titty ****ed her despite her opposition. There, MAN ENOUGH FOR YA?

Only if by "titty ****" you mean you carved a hole in her breast and shoved your penis violently inside.

Back